Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else unlucky and not hunting the opener?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else unlucky and not hunting the opener?

I work in sales and our end of month is this weekend, so I'm stuck at the office.

Who else is sharing the misery of seeing all your other buddies headed out with their trucks loaded down?

Have to work at the hospital tomorrow but off on Sunday and Monday. Told the staff not to call me as I won’t answer either day

Comment

Sorta. I dont have any place to hunt, but I will be in Flour Bluff and will make a few casts in the ulm.

Comment

We are having a baby this week so I will be stuck in town. The Bucks never really move until the week before Halloween anyway.

Comment

I didn't think I would but I'll probably find my way to a tree in the am

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Comment

Me, my son's homecoming is this weekend, and i was told i am the chaufeur since she "my wife" did everything else.
            Last edited by day0082; 09-28-2018, 06:44 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

Twins came down with hand foot mouth. I’m out this weekend now.

Comment

I'm working OT. Too hot anyway, plus I was hunting elk 2 weeks ago so I got over it easily.

Comment

Here. Mostly because of lack of a job and funding, but also because i had to sale my truck for a small car for gas economy. Therefore i really can't even hunt public land as usual because i can't fit a stand and gear in it, much less a deer. I'd probably high center the thing. Hopefully my boss pulls through and takes me to his lease but not keeping my hopes up on that

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

On call this weekend, leaving next Wednesday and hunting through Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm out this weekend too

Comment

Me. No place to hunt at the moment. I'll get to hunt on a buddy's lease a little later in the year.

Comment

Yup. I’m out. Nowhere to hunt and will also be working all weekend

Comment

I’m out this weekend too

Comment

Me. I have to fight crime and suppress evil for one more day then I’m off till the 17th. I work a grand total of 7 days in October.

Comment

Working...
                              X