Destin fishing guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destin fishing guide

I'm headed to the destin area in Florida for Easter weekend and should be timing it perfectly to catch the cobia run in the panhandle. Anyone have any fishing guides they recommend? They guy we've used for the last 5-6 years Is no longer guiding. We Prefer light tackle set ups but honestly not gonna be too picky when it comes to Cobia. Thanks in advance for the help.

Day Break was last boat I went out on and they did a bang up job !!! I actually went to the docks and asked the girl at the Kiosk who was doing the best and she told me them and she was spot on. I also walked the docks when boats coming in and watched who had the most fish, talked to the deck hand if they had any room for an add on the next day and they weren't fishing but were the following and had a spot but I was leaving that day. I've only gone as an add on and when asked how long of a trip I told her I didn't care and wanted to go with whoever was catching the most fish, I think she liked that answer. I went in summer and virtually every boat was fishing so going as an add on was easy, not sure how it goes around easter.

Comment

any other guides people have used?

Comment

I can't remember anyone specific, but we used to go to Destin every summer. We would walk the doc a day or two before when everyone was coming in, pick a charter and book and we never had a bad experience. Seems like most of the boats out of there had pretty decent reputations, this was in the summer though when every boat was running every day

Comment

Working...
        X