No announcement yet.

My run of bad luck continues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I checked in hoping for good news and found it! Then I see 'Pilar' talk and want to punch him.

My response is likely not what most want to see but those posts are out of line. Apologize and move on, bud.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear you got the mule back.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
        Where do you get them pies?
        I get them at bass pro when I stop by banana double-deckers one I like best.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          Smart is a Moon Pie distributor.
          I knew there was a reason why being smart got along so well

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

someone say moon pies

Comment

Comment

Good news! If you stated it, I missed whether you'd already gotten it returned back to your possession. So, if you haven't already, what is the process and time frame for you actually getting your mule back?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                  Just got back from the sheriff office. He is claiming he bought it from a lady named Linda for 125 dollars. Now if you ain’t smart enough to realize it’s stolen for that price you deserve what’s coming to ya . I told the S.O I want to file charges. I have a feeling after he runs a background check either him or the brother in law will be a convicted felon . At the time I left the officer had not ran a background check on them . Only a phone interview. All I can do is wait and see. It’s in the officers and DA’s hands . I want to thank everyone that has helped me recovery my mule . One member in particular. You know who you are . Thank you very much .

Except for that video of his white truck taking it. Maybe be bought that from Linda for $125 too. He’s got to be a pretty dumb criminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man what a thread. Awesome you got it back, my guess is very few do get recovery of their stolen property.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      He wouldn’t tell me where it was at. I got a picture of him . This is him better pic then what I have .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Glad to hear you finally got a little good news your way!

Comment

Glad you got it back.

Comment

Wow. So sorry to hear about more bad luck for you but happy to hear that you got the mule back. I hope your luck turns around pretty quick. Maybe this si a start.

Comment

Well played Strummer, a fine example for us all.

“My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad they recovered your mule. I sure had my doubts that was going to happen. That dude is dumber than a box of hammer heads!

Comment

Working...
                                X