No announcement yet.

Poachers on camera!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap!!!! That Sux.... Pretty sure If I caught em I'd own two new rifles!!!

Comment

Tbar

Comment

These guys are pros. Best I can tell in...out.... in the ice chest and done in 30 minutes or less. This ain't their first rodeo you can bet on that. Don't think their illegals either, coordinated attack probably calling in the get away vehicle. Good luck catching them.

Comment

I wonder if they were hunting out of your deer blind? If so, was there any spent shells in or around it?

Comment

Felons!!!!! GW will be very interested in these pics.

Comment

Obviously not their first rodeo but how can they not know about game cameras? I'm thinking they are illegals that might be working near by. How far is this spot from neighbors land or a hwy?

Comment

Forget the rope, get some limb lopers.

Comment

Holy Toledo, red-handed as it gets! These idiots are brazenly modeling in front of the cam without any regard of getting arrested for poaching. This, by far the best proof I've ever seen. Can't believe they never saw the cam or just blatantly ignored it. Hope you catch 'em! Hang 'em high and dry, feed 'em to the buzzards! Hate thieves more than anything in the world!

Comment

Must of been a really quiet camera.

Comment

have a 308 will travel!

Comment

Wow........just, wow..........

Comment

Keep us posted. I hope they throw the book at those two idiots!!!

Comment

I talked to my friend this morning, we both live in Houston my question is, do we have to meet up with the GW there on the site or can I call from Houston and send off the pics via email?

What sucks is that I've been working a lot and won't be able to make a drive up there till probably next week.

-Gonzo

Comment

Call the GW he will let you know. Just tell him too look at this thread all he needs to know is right here.

Comment

So what's the latest?

Comment

Working...
                                X