Moran, TX - landowner question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moran, TX - landowner question

Anybody ever lease a property NW of Moran from the Snyder's ?

No but following...

Comment

Branham, any feedback about the property or them ??

Comment

I know some hunters that hunt On Snyders fm Road 576.They have killed some good deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
          I know some hunters that hunt On Snyders fm Road 576.They have killed some good deer.
          What years did they hunt that property ??

Any info on the landowner ? Good or bad ??

Comment

Pm ur phone number.

Comment

I met a few of the snyders and they r good people.the hunters I know that was 5 or 6 years ago.i can make some phone call and found something out for u.

Comment

I met a few of the snyders and they r good people.the hunters I know that was 5 or 6 years ago.i can make some phone call and found something out for u.
                I spoke with a group that leased the property in 2009 or 2010 for one year and they spoke of some difficulties from them.

Comment

Well was it bad enough that they got off the place.

Comment

Well was it bad enough that they got off the place.
                    It played a role in their decision to no longer lease it after one year.

They were difficult to deal with considering the price that was paid for the lease and the quality of the group of guys that leased the property.

It was perplexing as you would figure that the landowner would enjoy that mailbox-money.

Comment

Is this the place near Hubbard Creek. If so, I have spoke with him on a number of occasions about his lease. It's in a good area, but it does seem like he could be pretty involved. His place, his rules. But I chose to look in a different direction

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertx View Post
                        Is this the place near Hubbard Creek. If so, I have spoke with him on a number of occasions about his lease. It's in a good area, but it does seem like he could be pretty involved. His place, his rules. But I chose to look in a different direction
                        Yeap. That's it.
                        Over on Hubbard Creek.
                        Very difficult to deal with for sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X