Live! Kansas Waterfowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live! Kansas Waterfowl

On my way to pick up a couple of buddies right now and then we're making our way to Kansas through the night to make it in time to hit the fields in the morning. Will be chasing ducks and geese with some Kansas native buddies of mine. We'll have 3 days to get it done!

Good luck, I'm jealous.

Comment

Good luck. I was just up there and lots of water frozen over. Was planning on shooting ducks in the morning and deer hunt the evening, but didn't work out. BUT it is suppose to warm some so maybe you'll have better luck

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by BtechDestroyer View Post
            On my way to pick up a couple of buddies right now and then we're making our way to Kansas through the night to make it in time to hit the fields in the morning. Will be chasing ducks and geese with some Kansas native buddies of mine. We'll have 3 days to get it done!
            Where are y'all at in Kansas I'm in ford it's south of Dodge city doing the same thing.

Comment

Push them down to me. I will be waiting.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck! I will be following

Comment

All the water around us is frozen we been Busting ice all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
                      Where are y'all at in Kansas I'm in ford it's south of Dodge city doing the same thing.
                      We'll be in the Pratt area. Most of our hunting will be in cut corn fields. We'll be mostly shooting geese, but they have a few holes for ducks.

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

On the road!

Comment

10-4 put the hammer down hoss!And good luck BURNEM DOWN!

Comment

There was dang sure plenty of gesse when I left there today!

Comment

Working...
                              X