Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup^^^

Comment

It's a deer, and it's Christmas Eve. Step back and look at things in a different perspective. There is every reason in the world to be happy and you choose to be upset about another mans decision that apparently made him happy.

There are plenty more out there and will be plenty more in the future.

Comment

I think you should do what you want, and let them do the same.

Comment

He did nothing wrong, and there’s nothing you should be mad about. It would be different if he was on your lease and y’all had a 5.5 year rule or something

Comment

Guy who shot him seems to be very happy with it. Too many people getting butt hurt over deer and what others do with them

Comment

By the smile on his face I'd guess he had a good time. Congrats to him

If you ave to ask a forum what to shoot the only thing your "managing ". Is to take the fun out of hunting

Comment

He looks very happy, good for him he got meat. I’m just saying roughly 7,000 acres all of us on the “same page”then this happens makes me weary on what to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                  By the smile on his face I'd guess he had a good time. Congrats to him

If you ave to ask a forum what to shoot the only thing your "managing ". Is to take the fun out of hunting

No not really, I enjoy watching them as much as I do killing them. I’m not going to shoot a deer just because. It was a question on what would y’all do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It has to start somewhere. Let him grow and you will get your trophy.. I just can't say when.

Comment

Lifes too short to get bent out of shape over a deer.

Shoot what makes you happy, play the game if you let him go.

If all you care about shooting is a trophy, get on a HF lease.

Comment

what is there to be ****** about? A guy shot a deer legally that you had pictures of? Who cares?

Comment

Are you stalking him or something? Where you getting all these pictures?

Comment

Oh boy

Comment

If it were me i'd congratulate him and move on. Too many other things to be worried about in life than a deer. Like others have said, its low fence and you are obviously looking at shooting older deer and letting them grow. I believe your neighbors are too, they are just not wanting them to get as old as you want them. Good luck on the remainder of the year.

Comment

Lolz... Have a snickers.

Comment

Working...
                                X