North Korea, Russia, Iran and Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korea, Russia, Iran and Turkey

Russia is flying bombers near the Alaskan coast.

Iran navigating warships near our destroyers

Turkey bombs out Kurdish and Iraq allies.

And NK being NK.

Feels like we are being lured to every corner of the earth by those who most wish to destroy us

Many evil folks out in the world with evil intentions.
    Glad we have great leaders in place

Comment

Heck, we will be fighting Australia and Canada soon enuff. [emoji33]
      Yep, looking kinda ugly out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Viva Mexico!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Viva Mexico!!
          Everyone that can run jump & swim is already here

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Russia is flying bombers near the Alaskan coast and wasting gas
            On Obama's donation
            Not sure we are supporting the right crowd
            And NK being NK...they are out of gas.

Feels like we are being lured to every corner of the earth by those who most wish to destroy us
            Looks like everyone is testing trump after gettin ballsy from a female in the Whitehouse. Think we are responding quit well. Missed any chance they had...but then again maybe the race card worked after all

Comment

And NK being NK.

Russia is always doing that. It's literally in the news every year and every year people forget about the prior year and think its the end of days.

Same thing with Iran, but with the last four years.

Turkey is Turkey. For some reason they are in the UN. They love their little terror buddies. They act in similar mannerisms to Iran. Definitely not the first time they've acted against us or our allies

NK acts up like this every once in a while. Idk why every one is acting like this is the first time they've heard of them. He has to posture every once in a while to keep control.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be vigilant, Or even take action in some circumstances. It just seems like a lot of people are falling for sensationalist news tactics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our Foreign policy or lack their of is being tested? I am not sure we can meet them all head on in today's world as it stands? It's definitely crazy times across the globe and at home.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  Heck, we will be fighting Australia and Canada soon enuff. [emoji33]
                  Yep, looking kinda ugly out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                  In recent years canada has been taken over by folks more gutless than your typical liberal. We wont be fighting Canadian citizens, but possibly Muslim fighters coming from Ontario.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Russia is always doing that. It's literally in the news every year and every year people forget about the prior year and think its the end of days.

Same thing with Iran, but with the last four years.

Turkey is Turkey. For some reason they are in the UN. They love their little terror buddies. They act in similar mannerisms to Iran. Definitely not the first time they've acted against us or our allies

NK acts up like this every once in a while. Idk why every one is acting like this is the first time they've heard of them. He has to posture every once in a while to keep control.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be vigilant, Or even take action in some circumstances. It just seems like a lot of people are falling for sensationalist news tactics.

I think the N Korea issue currently is that previous leaders were predictable and nowhere close to having a nuke and an ICBM. Now we got crazy pants and they are getting close.

Comment

And NK being NK.

-Happens all of the time, it is just never glorified on the News.. Tracked them all of the time while in the Navy, they also fly to Guam and over our carriers all of the time.

-Also happens all of the time, I have heard them come on the radio and tell us they were going to fire at us if we continued, my captain replied "if you shoot at me, the wrath of Allah will come down on you.

If Turkey isn't careful they will be getting a barrage of tomahawks..

And NK being NK.
                      -Also happens all of the time, they really flipped when Obummer sent our strike group to their waters (also the Carl Vinson). We ported in Busan and did drills with South Korea and Japan..

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                        -Happens all of the time, it is just never glorified on the News.. Tracked them all of the time while in the Navy, they also fly to Guam and over our carriers all of the time.

-Also happens all of the time, I have heard them come on the radio and tell us they were going to fire at us if we continued, my captain replied "if you shoot at me, the wrath of Allah will come down on you.

If Turkey isn't careful they will be getting a barrage of tomahawks..

And NK being NK.
                        -Also happens all of the time, they really flipped when Obummer sent our strike group to their waters (also the Carl Vinson). We ported in Busan and did drills with South Korea and Japan..
                        Stop fibbing on TBH..........it is worse than EVER before from these mini tyrants around the globe!
                        I just learned on last Thursday that I have a fraternity brother that recently took command of a missile guided destroyer!

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          It just seems like a lot of people are falling for sensationalist news tactics.

Yep.........both sides are knee-jerking at every turn in the road! Really sad to watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Yep.........both sides are knee-jerking at every turn in the road! Really sad to watch!
                            It's not that, nor is it that I'm unaware of these happening before, it's that they are happing simultaneously

Comment

It's not that, nor is it that I'm unaware of these happening before, it's that they are happing simultaneously
                              Agreed!
                              I am sure we have had multiple FIRES around the world on many occasions during our modern history. I don't think it has been so public. The knee jerk statement was not pointed at anyone here but that the press has sucked it up and divided folks in the nation even more..........then everyone takes sides on how to handle something on the other side of the globe we know about 10% about.

Comment

Working...
                              X