It’s raining

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s raining

I thought this wasn’t going to start until tomorrow but it’s been raining for an hour or so. We have had over 46 inches this year at my house here in Helotes. 27 inches so far since Labor Day. We only average 32ish a year, I’m thankful for the rain but man it’s only the third week in October! I hope with this next rain event it spares the areas that are super saturated and we don’t have more flooding!

Done with the wet stuff. No mas !!!

Comment

I had a picture from last Thursday of deer eating floating corn in about 6'' of water under one of my feeders. It's been crazy up here too.

Comment

I'm ready for it to be done! It's rained non stop since Labor Day even in Mexico... the brush is as thick as I've ever seen...

Comment

I don't know where in the 'Hell'otes, Helotes is so I don't know where it's raining.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
            I don't know where in the 'Hell'otes, Helotes is so I don't know where it's raining.
            NW San Antonio

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
              The home of John T Floore's country Store.

Comment

There is standing water everywhere in my pastures. Yesterday I went to Houston got back about 6 and drove across a normally dry creek to get to the camphouse without a hitch.The water from previous days was a foot deep. This morning I awoke with the creek having about 3 1/2ft of water flowing in it. I am stuck here until the water goes back down.

Comment

If it hasn’t been hot as hell it’s been one **** floater after another. I’m sick of it.

Comment

I know what you mean. Top of blind and feeder!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	8DFD3C08-E5F0-4F9F-A707-010479E284BD.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	24558533

Comment

Global wettening is real.

only thing I know to do is buy another boat.

Comment

Working...
                      X