Grill deal at Lowes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grill deal at Lowes

I was at the Baytown Lowes earlier and some of the Weber grills were half off. Didn't look like they had many left.
    Attached Files

What a deal!

Comment

I bought that exact same grill before labor day. Great deal and real nice grill

Comment

Same thing here - bought a Bull (Bullet) built in NG grill for $588 with free delivery. Delivered 3 days later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Just bought one from the lowes at 610 / ella. They had one more there.

Comment

Ouch! I just bought that same grill in natural gas at full price. Heck of a deal on a great grill.

Comment

Take your receipt back to the store for small refund if price has gone down

Comment

On the Bullet grill - here was the tag. They did not have any in NG at the store. Went home and was able to select the Katy store here in Houston and it came with the $588 price with free delivery. Not sure if they still have the same deal but you might try searching different stores..
                Attached Files

Comment

I bought one last week. Don’t forget to get free Bluetooth thermometer

Comment

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

bought one also

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks again. It took some calling around but I was able to finally find a Genesis II E-310 for $349.50. I have been looking at several and this was a great fit. Appreciate you letting us know about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CSanders View Post
                          I was at the Baytown Lowes earlier and some of the Weber grills were half off. Didn't look like they had many left.
                          Buy one for your cousin

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            Just wanted to say thanks again. It took some calling around but I was able to finally find a Genesis II E-310 for $349.50. I have been looking at several and this was a great fit. Appreciate you letting us know about it.
                            Good deal, glad you snagged one! I hope they hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSanders View Post
                              Buy one for your cousin
                              Who is this?! Not sure I know you?

Comment

Working...
                              X