Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again...if there are vehicles behind you, you must move to the right lane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again...if there are vehicles behind you, you must move to the right lane.

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    Sooooo.....how are you not impeding traffic, but getting tailgated?[emoji782]

....and I'm sorry, what was that about being hypocritical? [emoji57]

You are frigging nuts!!! If I’m getting tailgated, it’s because someone else is speeding their ***** off. If you don’t speed either, then you won’t ever have the problem of tailgating me!!!

Have a good day! This is like arguing with a brick wall!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Bisch; 06-19-2018, 11:17 AM.

Comment

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread. It proves perfectly that people theove off of conflict, even where there doesn’t need to be conflict.

In theory, if every slower person would move out of the way of every faster person (no matter what the speed) then a natural order would emerge where the 90 mph car will be ahead of the 80 mph car will be ahead of the 50 mph car will be ahead of the mexican car trains.

Instead, everyone gets in their car preemptively mad at the guy he knows is going to tailgate or is going to clog the passing lane. Its a whole chicken and egg thing and no one realizes they could just be a little more patient or can get out of the way a little better and not jump out in front of a faster car and everyone could in theory be happy.

So we’ll continue to have the richard that gets off I clogging the left lane and we’ll have the Richard that gets ****** off because he can’t stand any car to be in front of him ever. The end.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
        even if you are getting flipped off and everything else as they pass? Ive talked to you directly on a few occasions and I get the sense you would not handle it that way.

So if they flip me off for getting out of their way, I flip them back off and they go on about their way......no brake checks, no chasing folks down, no getting shot, no fights, no wrecks, no deaths.......but with me pulling over to the right when I get past the next car I don't get flipped off....

Not sure what " and everything else" includes...

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          This is like arguing with a brick wall!!!
          Incorrect - I don't impede...I get out of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            So if they flip me off for getting out of their way, I flip them back off and they go on about their way......no brake checks, no chasing folks down, no getting shot, no fights, no wrecks, no deaths.......but with me pulling over to the right when I get past the next car I don't get flipped off....

Not sure what " and everything else" includes...
            I guess I'm a hot head then. I just cant let it go that easy. I don't have a problem admitting when I'm in the wrong though.
            Last edited by Easttxhunterr; 06-19-2018, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
              Incorrect - I don't impede...I get out of the way.

Whatever!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Bisch , let him go. You can’t fix stupid. They are always right and your wrong. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                  Bisch , let him go. You can’t fix stupid. They are always right and your wrong. Smh
                  yep...you cant fix stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
                    The more you type the more it shows that you are the type of person that thinks they are the speed limit police. Fairly clear why you get tailgated.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                    Also can you tell me whats wrong with being a law abiding citizen? if you are good with speeding then you have no argument against poaching, breaking and entering ect;

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
                      I guess I'm a hot head then. I just cant let it go that easy. I don't have a problem admitting when I'm in the wrong though.

When I was younger, I was too.....but then I sat down and really asked myself if it was worth getting that worked up over it and worth the risk...any of them. It was just dumb when I sat down and really thought about it.

Comment

When I was younger, I was too.....but then I sat down and really asked myself if it was worth getting that worked up over it and worth the risk...any of them. It was just dumb when I sat down and really thought about it.
                        Ill reach that age someday hopefully.

Comment

Don't know if this was already posted as it got a little crazy here, but
                          State Troopers WILL ticket you for using the left lane for other than passing on an interstate. I got off with a warning as it was 5:30 AM and was headed to do a gun show - he told me he cut me some slack cause I was working not playing

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                            Don't know if this was already posted as it got a little crazy here, but
                            State Troopers WILL ticket you for using the left lane for other than passing on an interstate. I got off with a warning as it was 5:30 AM and was headed to do a gun show - he told me he cut me some slack cause I was working not playing
                            that's exactly what it is intended for. Not entitled Jackholes that think they are above the law.

Comment

Yep. He would never make it here in Dallas. You'll get tailgated while your driving on the shoulder. (thumbs up smilie)

Comment

It really is kinda scary how many "grown men" can't control their emotions while driving.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                                X