Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 San Angelo surrounding area season thread.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
    Smart since your place is in good shape I need you to go hit mine.

I'll get right on that in October and I'll bring my bow..

Comment

Anyone know of any deals on a winch up feeder near Angelo or Robert Lee? Also looking for a 4x6 or 4x8 stand to mount on a 5x10 ramp trailer, NO base needed as I will bolt it on to the trailer floor. Door HAS to be on one end so I can use the ramp to get in!! Also need as large of an entry door as possible and at least 6' center height.
      Physical limitations make this a must but I still have the heart to hunt even if the legs won't accommodate me these days. Please PM if anyone has information that will help.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
        Anyone know of any deals on a winch up feeder near Angelo or Robert Lee? Also looking for a 4x6 or 4x8 stand to mount on a 5x10 ramp trailer, NO base needed as I will bolt it on to the trailer floor. Door HAS to be on one end so I can use the ramp to get in!! Also need as large of an entry door as possible and at least 6' center height.
        Physical limitations make this a must but I still have the heart to hunt even if the legs won't accommodate me these days. Please PM if anyone has information that will help.
        West Texas feeder is probably your best bet. A deal is subjective on feeders..

Comment

First yote killed on our place in the 29 years since our landowner inherited it.

Hope it was one of these two we caught on camera. Only two we have ever seen.

Comment

Headed that way. Have 2 tons in barn to put out with this ton. Palmers BC 23.

Should be a good day to sweat in the desert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Headed that way. Have 2 tons in barn to put out with this ton. Palmers BC 23.

Should be a good day to sweat in the desert.

Definitely a good day to sweat. We got hot yesterday without doing any work and just looking for sheds

Comment

Brought Help today

My oldest found the first shed of the day.

Comment

Brought Help today

My oldest found the first shed of the day.

Very cool. Looks like the kiddos had a good time. We were out this weekend as well, got another 3 tons of protein out. They haven’t been hitting the cottonseed too hard yet, but they’re eating it. Weekend full of work, but you can’t beat a West Texas sunset.

Comment

We went a couple weeks ago. Put out cottonseed, put out corn, built a pen and added a water station.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sheds are getting a little bigger...

Comment

Dang you fellas have been busy! Looking good!

Looking forward to spending the next two weekends turkey hunting and doing some more lease work myself! Hoping to put a smack down on this paintbrush if he’s still in the area.

Last edited by Smart; 03-25-2018, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Nice!! We plan on hunting the turkey opener also.

Saw our first axis this past weekend at the lease as well. Hope she has a boyfriend hanging around.

Comment

Finally some good rain last night. Takes a pretty good rain to get that to puddle. Was good to wake up to that this am. Hopefully everybody in the area got some of it.

Last edited by Smart; 03-27-2018, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Looks like we got a little also. Hope we get some more to green things up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jzoch;13276772]Looks like we got a little also. Hope we get some more to green things up.

I had nearly an inch just Southeast of Water Valley. I think it may of been a bit more up y'alls way.

Comment

Working...
                                X