The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure looks green.

Can anyone post up the link to that letter you are supposed to carry w/ your bow when traveling in Mexico? I assume a letter and a copy of your hunting agreement is all you need.

Comment

Originally posted by Springs View Post
      Just got back yesterday. We had 1 to 2 inches across the ranch. It made for a wet trip, but the feeders are full!
      [ATTACH]844620[/ATTACH]

The guys at the Pemex did a great job on the truck wash as well!
      [ATTACH]844621[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Looking good brother!

Sent from somewhere in Old Mexico...

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
        Sure looks green.

Can anyone post up the link to that letter you are supposed to carry w/ your bow when traveling in Mexico? I assume a letter and a copy of your hunting agreement is all you need.
        You don't need a letter to travel with a bow...or a hunting agreement.

Sent from somewhere in Old Mexico...

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
          Got a good rain down here tonight. Car wash bound on
          Our way out tomorrow for sure.
          Gunner, We are just across the river from you a few places over. You guys give me a shout when ya'll are down there and we can get tighter one of these days.

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
          He will definitely get business from alot of people. Tell him to buy a pressure washer and he will become well known and very successful at $10.00 a truck also[emoji106]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
          He would make a mint with the pressure washer. They almost turned us around Sunday with just a little mud on my steps!! Very, Very good rain while we were there! Came down hard most all day Saturday and I got stuck at the ranch....

Bo we are too far from you and look forward to possibly having a get together soon!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
            Gunner, We are just across the river from you a few places over. You guys give me a shout when ya'll are down there and we can get together one of these days.

He would make a mint with the pressure washer. They almost turned us around Sunday with just a little mud on my steps!! Very, Very good rain while we were there! Came down hard most all day Saturday and I got stuck at the ranch....

Bo we are too far from you and look forward to possibly having a get together soon!
            That didn't look right at all on the first post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KR-oldmexico View Post
              That didn't look right at all on the first post!!!

Lmmfao. Tighten up!

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                Lmmfao. Tighten up!
                ***** thing would let me edit after I realized what it said!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=KR-oldmexico;12261807]Gunner, We are just across the river from you a few places over. You guys give me a shout when ya'll are down there and we can get tighter one of these days.

Good to hear and good to have neighbors we know close by. We will definitely have to get together when we are all down there.

Comment

Did any of y'all that went down lately find any good sheds yet?

Comment

The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

I havent and i go every weekend.... better wait until mid april... improves odds in finding them... most all have shed by then!!
                      Last edited by santana; 03-08-2017, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadeye Mex View Post
                        Did any of y'all that went down lately find any good sheds yet?

Just the one set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Buck progression video from our place - #RanchoSantanaMX..... hope you guys like!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtYHYfB9dXI"]Making of a King - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Very cool. I wouldn't of guessed him to score anywhere near that. Interesting to see how some deer can fool you. Beautiful buck. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Great video Rick. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Back again this year. Sure missed Old Mexico last year.

Comment

Working...
                                X