Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
    Well we made it! Macie survived a week with just dad. Lol. Well I had lots of help from the nurses. Keili is going to have a busy fall. Another back surgery tomorrow, same as the first one but different spot. After she recovers from that she will have a partial hysterectomy. That will have her down for a while. But hopefully she will get some relief from the pains and cramping she's been dealing with this whole year.
    Glad to hear that they have a game plan for her pain. We are praying for the Gardner's that all goes well and that Mom gets complete healing from the things that have been bothering her. Keili we Love you and are praying for you for a swift recovery & for Brian while all this is going on.

Brian, Kudos for getting through the week. You're a great Dad setting an awesome example for the rest of us.

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Well we made it! Macie survived a week with just dad. Lol. Well I had lots of help from the nurses. Keili is going to have a busy fall. Another back surgery tomorrow, same as the first one but different spot. After she recovers from that she will have a partial hysterectomy. That will have her down for a while. But hopefully she will get some relief from the pains and cramping she's been dealing with this whole year.
      Hoorah for Dad, never doubted your ability to care for your baby girl.

On the other note, we are praying for Keili and the medical staff for perfection tomorrow. Lord we are dependent on you for everything in our lives, be with our sister and heal her body in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Comment

Keili's back surgery (micro) went great according to the Dr. Of course she is very sore and hurting today but is able to move around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brian thanks for the great news and keeping us posted on things.

Thanking and Praising God for the surgery going well. Now we're praying for a swift recovery for her.

Macie, we're praying for you girl and waiting to see how God uses you next in his plans.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Thanks for the update Brian, praying for quick and full recovery for Keili.

Good morning beautiful Macie, y'all have a great weekend!

Comment

Happy Monday Macie, hope your weekend was a great one. I know your sister is happy with the win over the Dawgs.

Comment

Prayers for Keili to recover quickly from her surgery

I sure hope Macie had a great day today, and here is to the rest of the week

Comment

Hello Macie!! Hope you're enjoying the cooler weather.

Brian been praying for y'all, hope everything is going well. Hows Keili doing recovering from her surgery?

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Hey Macie! It's some time but no worries. You're always in my prayers and in my thoughts. Glad you survived your week with dad. I'm sure you enjoyed your time with dad. Keili, you're in my prayers too. My you have a great and speedy recovery!

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk

Comment

Had the privilege of taking Macie to the Dr this morning. Keili still can't drive and we wouldn't want the Friday nurse to drive. . Anyway it helped me get out of work early. It was just a quick backlafin pump refill so I knew it wouldn't take long. In fact her appointment was at 11:30. We were out of there at 11:10. Macie was bright eyed all the way home.

Got her all settled at home and we are on our way to west Texas. Good luck everyone that's hunting tomorrow. Be safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bright eyed for sure, she has grown some since Bownanza. Looking beautiful Macie girl, keep on smiling.

Y'all drive safe out west and enjoy your weekend Brian.

Comment

Beautiful young lady.

Comment

She has grown. It's all I can do to move her around in her bed.

Comment

She has grown. It's all I can do to move her around in her bed.
                              I know a couple trainers that can help "Pump You Up."

Comment

Macie you've grown into a beautiful young lady!

Brian good luck this weekend!

God Bless the Gardner's!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X