No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a joy to see you, your Dad, your brother, and your nephew yesterday Macie. Glad you chose to spend time in the shade with our group. Looking forward to the next time.

Comment

It was a pleasure seeing yall yesterday!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160312_124821.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	245.0 KB
ID:	24435838

Comment

So glad we were able to make the trip. Macie was asleep before I finished getting her situated in her bed. Lol. I need to find a umbrella for her wheel chair. Her arms got a lot of sun. But she's fine thanks for sharing your shade, that sure helped. Good seeing all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
          So glad we were able to make the trip. Macie was asleep before I finished getting her situated in her bed. Lol. I need to find a umbrella for her wheel chair. Her arms got a lot of sun. But she's fine thanks for sharing your shade, that sure helped. Good seeing all of you.

Y'all are welcome under our shade any time.

Comment

Brian, so glad we got to visit with the Gardners Saturday. Please tell Keili that we really missed her & it was great to see Tyler also.

Macie y'all are welcome in our shade anytime. (sorry for the sunburn).

God Bless the Gardners.

Comment

Glad you had a great time Brian and Macie at bowanza! Have a wonderful week.

Comment

Good morning beautiful Macie, hope you're week is going great.

Happy Humpty Day!

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	233.9 KB
ID:	24436186

Comment

Dr appointment with spinal Dr today. Going to discuss what needs to be done for Macie's scoliosis. And as if Macies wheelchair didn't take up enough room. We have the grand baby and Macies nurse with us.

After this they go to the dentist. Sorry I'm going back to work. I've heard to many bad stories about how much Macie does not like the dentist.
                  Last edited by brianlg31; 03-16-2016, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Macie, hope it went well at the dentist. Some of the sights and sounds are pretty scary there.

Stay dry and warm, we're having a cold snap here with lots of rain.

Brian glad you had the van with all those folks on board.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Great news! Which forgive me for not posting last night or earlier. Macie's scoliosis has not gotten any worse in the past 2 yrs. which the Dr says since she should quit growing, it shouldn't get any worse. If it does it will be so minor it shouldn't be a problem, well no more than it already is. He doesn't recommend doing the surgery that we thought she was going to need. That's great news because the risk of the surgery are pretty great. That is the reason Keili wanted me to go, so that we could weigh the pros and cons and make the decision. Thank you Lord for take no this decision out of our hands.

The dentist appointment good. Since Macie doesn't eat through her mouth, really no problems.

Comment

Great news!!! Sending an extrà prayer up to thank our Lord. Have a great weekend Macie!!!

Comment

That is great news, thank you Lord.

Time to get your Friday dance on Macie, have a great weekend!

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

So grateful for all the good news!

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Good morning Macie gal, hope your weekend was grand!

Tell Dad to give us a travel report for your sisters trip back to MSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X