The Royals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave View Post
    He made two tours to Afghanistan. One as a scout platoon leader and a second as an Apache pilot. The first was cut short, because the Taliban was targeting his platoon specifically and him being present made things more dangerous for everyone involved. He determined the best way to get into the war without putting others at undue risk would be to get himself qualified as an Apache pilot and go back. He did just that and completed a full combat tour with his squadron.

His dedication to veterans both US and U.K. is without question and I know several that have meet him personally and on friend of mine tracked to the South Pole with him as part of an all veteran expedition.

Kudos to him. I seriously had no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Royals

[quote=ktex;13383363]
      Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Ok call me ignorant. What combat has he been involved in?

And again why should I give a **** about his wedding again?

You are nothing but a bench rest know it all. What combat have you seen?

Not sure what prompted this ******** response but I’ve never seen combat and have never claimed to.

So actually in this case my response to Uncle Saggy’s ignorant people post was accurate. I had no idea what his combat experience was.

Last edited by Mike D; 05-19-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Kudos to him. I seriously had no idea.

If you seriously had no Idea then you should have kept your comments to yourself.

Comment

I like the fact that both William and Harry are very popular members of the Royal family and are big hunters/shooters.

Comment

is it bow season yet?

Comment

Still no pics, I'm disappointed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                Still no pics, I'm disappointed

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Royal Combat. Its like regular combat only no chance in hell of ever actually getting hurt. [emoji23][emoji23]. No Im kidding. Him being royalty afforded him no special treatment whatsoever [emoji23][emoji23].

**** dont some of yall have some knitting to do instead of gossiping about the queens business? [emoji1]

Peasants [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In honor of the Royal BS, we had french fries last night with our dinner. Or, should I say Pomme Frites.

Comment

It pains me to read these posts and then I read threads last week disparaging one of our true AMERICAN heroes that gave
                      up his body following the commands of the Commander In Chief
                      He was shot down in Nam and suffered torture by the VC.

Some on here call him a "traitor" simply because he doesn't vote the way they want him to on abortion or a Tax Bill.
                      But he never dodged his responsibility to OUR country.
                      He stood up and answered the call.
                      Unlike others that conveniently got "plantar fasciitis" and were relieved of their wartime duties on a few occasions.

Outside of how he votes/voted, I respect John McCain AS A MAN that stood up and followed orders unlike others that ran away from them.

I don't care that "Obama's daughter" got married to some inbred. At least she's diversifying their DNA pool.

But badmouthing our soldiers just because you don't agree with their politics has to stop

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                      I was happy to see a fellow combat veteran get married a beautiful woman and am a little jealous I had no chance to be at the bachelor party. He seems like a lot of fun and I imagine she likes to party as well.

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
                      That's for sure

This thread sure has revealed the ignorance of some folk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Jesus man!!!!
                        Weve been in agreement a lot lately.

In my post above I was going to comment that him being royalty he knew there was ZERO CHANCE that they'd let him really get any funny business so he was there for the photo op. Just like GWB was during his stint in the Natl Guard.

So they take it up to a point to say they were there then they back out and say they caused more of a distraction than anything else so they go back to reading books to kids in orphanages.

*what am I doing??? I'm on political punishment*

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Royal Combat. Its like regular combat only no chance in hell of ever actually getting hurt. [emoji23][emoji23]. No Im kidding. Him being royalty afforded him no special treatment whatsoever [emoji23][emoji23].

**** dont some of yall have some knitting to do instead of gossiping about the queens business? [emoji1]

Peasants [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And two words started all of this. It was a beautiful wedding!!

Comment

So turn it off

If you don't want to watch it then turn it off. If you're not interested then fine. I watched it because I've been all over Windsor Castle. Love the place, love the town. It's history. There is a reason that a lot of people are interested in the Royals from a historical perspective. Is that a crime? I love going to London. Been there 3 times and it gets better everytime. I imagine most of the negative comments are from those who nothing about it and still think that the US is the center of the universe. It's the best country in the world but it's NOT the center of the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              And two words started all of this. It was a beautiful wedding!!
                              I do?

Jesus wept?

You're fired?

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
                                If you seriously had no Idea then you should have kept your comments to yourself.
                                I didnt know what his military service was. How is that relevant to his wedding?

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                                It pains me to read these posts and then I read threads last week disparaging one of our true AMERICAN heroes that gave
                                up his body following the commands of the Commander In Chief
                                He was shot down in Nam and suffered torture by the VC.

Some on here call him a "traitor" simply because he doesn't vote the way they want him to on abortion or a Tax Bill.
                                But he never dodged his responsibility to OUR country.
                                He stood up and answered the call.
                                Unlike others that conveniently got "plantar fasciitis" and were relieved of their wartime duties on a few occasions.

Outside of how he votes/voted, I respect John McCain AS A MAN that stood up and followed orders unlike others that ran away from them.

I don't care that "Obama's daughter" got married to some inbred. At least she's diversifying their DNA pool.

But badmouthing our soldiers just because you don't agree with their politics has to stop
                                What does any of that have to do with this wedding?

Originally posted by djohnson View Post
                                If you don't want to watch it then turn it off. If you're not interested then fine. I watched it because I've been all over Windsor Castle. Love the place, love the town. It's history. There is a reason that a lot of people are interested in the Royals from a historical perspective. Is that a crime? I love going to London. Been there 3 times and it gets better everytime. I imagine most of the negative comments are from those who nothing about it and still think that the US is the center of the universe. It's the best country in the world but it's NOT the center of the universe.
                                Problem is, you cant turn it off. It's everywhere and on every channel.

I still fail to see why his military service should make me care about his wedding. People in the military get married all the time...
                                Last edited by nursejenn; 05-20-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X