Ashamed of Fox News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    I'm saying exactly what I typed. Nothing to interpret, or assume. No sides taken by me......."both sides stink to high heaven"........and have been rotting in the sun for 25 years.
    You can believe in FOX all you want, free country. Others can believe what the lefty nitwits spew also. Both are selling a product......no more, no less. If this Colonel is rotten why was he praised (rightfully so) when the last president was in office? Senile? Paid off? Maybe a spy? Or, just a man that tells the truth no matter the circumstances. ...... humm........definitely thought provoking for anyone willing to come out of the bunker and observe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I was left with a lot to interpret and assume because what you wrote is not very clear or easy to read. So if you want answer my very direct and clear question then I have to assume that you do believe the the FBI and others are infallible and should just be trusted at every turn with out over sight or question.

Left to assume that I now know where your stand, discussion over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      How independently minded are you that "we welcome Lt Col Peters"?
      So tolerant and independent, that anyone with an opinion is automatically dismissed as not worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
        LoL
        My dad did 32 years in the service
        My entire family has worked civil service at some point in their lives

No need to Google

That's why I asked him if he served.

Because it is a derogatory term.
        I have friends that admit they don't know how to fire a rifle and they are Captains in the army and air force (they are dentists and physicians that joined solely for the education benefits)
        really? no worse than calling someone a Snipe or a Twidget
        Last edited by AZST_bowhunter; 03-21-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
          Imagine that....a reasoned observation from Landrover.

For a second I thought Peters was talking about the CEP forum when I read "dismiss facts and empirical reality", lol.

On behalf of independent-minded Americans, we welcome Lt Col Peters to the ranks of the anti-ideologues.

I would actually say he is an ideologue, especially after supporting Mueller. He quits after Hannity does his hit piece on Mueller, I wish he would have mentioned the Anthrax case. Who's life did Mueller ruin over that one.. In the end, they are all on the same team, just trying to save their way of life for the next 6 years..

Comment

Maybe he can go over to MSNBC, the day a serial bomber is killed 4 of the 6 top stories are about trump and Russia. #3 and #4 were about the bombings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              You quote the most biased news source out there and claim an independent mind?
              Sadly, this post is symptomatic of the dismissal of facts and empirical reality that Lt Col Peters is disgusted with.

Lt. Col Peters reportedly wrote an e-mail explaining why he was resigning from Fox News. My post contains a word for word quote of this supposed e-mail that happened to be posted on BuzzFeedNews, which was linked by other news site covering the story. The supposed e-mail was mentioned and quoted by a long list of other news sources. Lt Col Peters hasn't public denied that he wrote the e-mail, and he's had plenty of time to do so. Fox News wrote a response to the supposed e-mail yesterday.

Despite all this, you've focused on the website linked in my post rather than the actual Ralph Peters e-mail. So the question here is, what do you believe?

Let me guess....you suspect the e-mail is actually fake news published by "libtards" at BuzzFeedNews and that Ralph Peters is actually still working for Fox News. I'm right, aren't I? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                Maybe he can go over to MSNBC, the day a serial bomber is killed 4 of the 6 top stories are about trump and Russia. #3 and #4 were about the bombings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I would be surprised if they were no talking stormy Daniels and the other gal as top stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                  Sadly, this post is symptomatic of the dismissal of facts and empirical reality that Lt Col Peters is disgusted with.

Lt. Col Peters reportedly wrote an e-mail explaining why he was resigning from Fox News. My post contains a word for word quote of this supposed e-mail that happened to be posted on BuzzFeedNews, which was linked by other news site covering the story. The supposed e-mail was mentioned and quoted by a long list of other news sources. Lt Col Peters hasn't public denied that he wrote the e-mail, and he's had plenty of time to do so. Fox News wrote a response to the supposed e-mail yesterday.

Despite all this, you've focused on the website linked in my post rather than the actual Ralph Peters e-mail. So the question here is, what do you believe?

Let me guess....you suspect the e-mail is actually fake news published by "libtards" at BuzzFeedNews and that Ralph Peters is actually still working for Fox News. I'm right, aren't I? Lol.
                  I'm an independent. I've seen these people for who they are many years ago. The Bush's, Clinton's and Obama's are all the same. Globalist. Scrabbling to keep that movement in tact and moving forward. They will use any means necessary to keep that agenda in tact. Using a politicized and corrupted bureaucracy is just one of many weapons available.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Who are y'all talking about?
                    I have him blocked so I have no idea what's in his post
                    just out of curiosity...

why would you block someone and then open their post and ask what they're talking about?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                      just out of curiosity...

why would you block someone and then open their post and ask what they're talking about?

Because the title of the thread
                      I had a feeling there would be good replies regardless what the OP had to say

Comment

Because the title of the thread
                        I had a feeling there would be good replies regardless what the OP had to say
                        fair enough

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                          I would actually say he is an ideologue, especially after supporting Mueller. He quits after Hannity does his hit piece on Mueller, I wish he would have mentioned the Anthrax case. Who's life did Mueller ruin over that one.. In the end, they are all on the same team, just trying to save their way of life for the next 6 years..
                          Not to mentioned his ideology on firearms.

Comment

Dang, he must have gone off the deep end if he thinks fox is taking Muellers side. Now Shep does but the channel as a whole seems fair on the subject.

Thanks for the info.
                            You know Sheps got Mueller from behind the back. I mean, he's got his back. Something like that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
                              fair enough

When you look on the home page the thread title doesn't say who posted it. I had the same issue Flywise did.

Comment

Op-ed from Lt Col Ralph Peters yesterday. Pretty strong, in my opinion. Wonder how many here joined Trump in congratulating Putin...

It wasn’t supposed to happen this way. After the Soviet Union’s collapse in 1991, democracy was supposed to be irresistible. While some of us were more skeptical than others, even cynics allowed th…

Comment

Working...
                                X