Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If its so bad - find a way to make it public...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary tried to cut a deal......

Political humor......
    Attached Files

Comment

Being reported that Rosenstein is going to be fired. He extended a warrant for surveillance (improper/illegal i'm assuming) on Carter Page. Now we know why he's been pleading with the committee and fighting this so hard. McCabe also announced he is stepping down. Just the the beginning i'm betting.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
        Being reported that Rosenstein is going to be fired. He extended a warrant for surveillance (improper/illegal i'm assuming) on Carter Page. Now we know why he's been pleading with the committee and fighting this so hard. McCabe also announced he is stepping down. Just the the beginning i'm betting.
        Edit: Now being reported that McCabe is being REMOVED, not stepping down.

Comment

That’s so cute, to actually think anything material or changing will result from this. Those guys are fall guys who will end up with their full govt pensions and working as an exec at some security firm that holds fed contracts.... and this will either continue to be buried by the press and/or the American people will forget.

It’s likely these options were made available by the patriot act (thanks Georgie Bush), and have been exploited for a dozen plus years by both sides... and will remain in place so they can be used again... (that’s all speculation and conjecture, I have the time or energy to chase the rabbit down the hole)

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            That’s so cute, to actually think anything material or changing will result from this. Those guys are fall guys who will end up with their full govt pensions and working as an exec at some security firm that holds fed contracts.... and this will either continue to be buried by the press and/or the American people will forget.

It’s likely these options were made available by the patriot act (thanks Georgie Bush), and have been exploited for a dozen plus years by both sides... and will remain in place so they can be used again... (that’s all speculation and conjecture, I have the time or energy to chase the rabbit down the hole)
            It was reported that today is the earliest day McCabe could be removed and still get his pension.

Comment

I hope they don't stop at these low level types. Bring in the Heads of the DNC, Hillary and her entire senior campaign staff, Obama and his administration that had their hands on this.

Lets get the guillotine set up at the top of the capitol steps, watch the blood and the heads roll down to the bottom.

Comment

Oh. Well my apologies. Guess I'll just leave this discussion for the adults.

Comment

Vote this afternoon to release the memo. 13-9 majority Repubs over Dems so the vote will go through. Trump already making mention he would declassify memo.

Comment

Oh. Well my apologies. Guess I'll just leave this discussion for the adults.
                    Sorry man, I didn’t mean that to be condescending towards you. I’ve just given up hope in justice ever being served by the government, regulating itself...

Comment

Sorry man, I didn’t mean that to be condescending towards you. I’ve just given up hope in justice ever being served by the government, regulating itself...
                      Agreed 100%. "we've investigated ourselves and have determined we did nothing wrong"

With all of the small pieces of this and hinting being out there for the past two years, and people seemingly being scared, it just seems to have a different feel to it.

Comment

Agreed 100%. "we've investigated ourselves and have determined we did nothing wrong"

With all of the small pieces of this and hinting being out there for the past two years, and people seemingly being scared, it just seems to have a different feel to it.
                        I can guarantee you its not every year that the Director of the FBI, the Deputy Director of the FBI and the Deputy AG all get fired for corruption. And this is mostly without the memo ever being released. It is my guess that Trump has had this ace up his sleeve the entire time, explaining his confidence in the entire investigation.

Comment

Y'all let me know when I need to reinforce my "tin-foil hat" for the unveiling of the "MOAC" (Mother Of All Conspiracies).

Drain That Swamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is not directed at you Clay..... But I'm tired of hearing about things coming out that prove, will destroy, cause democrats to go to jail etc...and nothing happen.

When will something actually happen to them? Oh, these texts prove...so we got them now! not.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              This is not directed at you Clay..... But I'm tired of hearing about things coming out that prove, will destroy, cause democrats to go to jail etc...and nothing happen.

When will something actually happen to them? Oh, these texts prove...so we got them now! not.
                              I just meant there will likely be more people being fired and stepping down.

Who knows if criminal charges will be filed.

Comment

Mccabe resigns the day after his boss see's the memo and the day the intel committee is going to vote to release it.... great timing...

Comment

Working...
                                X