Trump and Obstruction of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    Edited to say "someone" instead of "you".

Hope that clears it up

Sorry for the confusion LFD2037.
    It was I that misunderstood you! No sweat.

Comment

This is a freaking **** show circus jerk. Coney felt the need to keep memos about Trump conversations but his conversation with Lynch made him queasy but no need to keep memos. Get him out of the spotlight bc that's all he wants is to set up some book deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
        This is a freaking **** show circus jerk. Coney felt the need to keep memos about Trump conversations but his conversation with Lynch made him queasy but no need to keep memos. Get him out of the spotlight bc that's all he wants is to set up some book deal

He's just a liar. I don't know that there's any agenda besides failed attempts to cover himself. Problem is he's too deep in.

Comment

Comey has zero credibility after serving Obama and setting H Clinton free. None. Comey is in it for Comey and no one else. He could not afford to flush Obama (the first "black" President) and Clinton (the first anointed woman President) to earn his bones. Trump is an easy mark. Additionally, if the media had one iota of evidence linking Trump to this deal, they would have run over each other to report it. They don't have crap.

Comment

Special counsel's team includes former Clinton Foundation lawyer, contributors to Obama, Hillary, more

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              If this were a liberal President, it would be called a witch hunt.

Comment

I want to know what's on those tapes.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

I would like to know why a sitting Secretary of State can insolently obstruct a meritorious investigation and vanquish 30K+ emails and the media attitude is, "...nothing to see here" but this Trump ordeal has their collective radar spinning at full tilt.

It is a rhetorical question. It just sickens me. These people still wonder why they lost the election.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                    I would like to know why a sitting Secretary of State can insolently obstruct a meritorious investigation and vanquish 30K+ emails and the media attitude is, "...nothing to see here" but this Trump ordeal has their collective radar spinning at full tilt.

It is a rhetorical question. It just sickens me. These people still wonder why they lost the election.

Well since she was friendly with the Russians, it's highly likely they influenced our justice system to help her.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                      I think Trump emailed to Hillary.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                        If this were a liberal President, it would be called a witch hunt.

The Hillary email scandal was called a witch hunt by the media after the allegations were proven to be true. Think about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                          I think Trump emailed to Hillary.

Ahhh dangit, now we'll never know. I hear she wiped her monitor off with a cloth and erased her emails.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            Ahhh dangit, now we'll never know. I hear she wiped her monitor off with a cloth and erased her emails.

I think she did. I saw her on TV illustrating doing just that.

Comment

Working...
                            X