• Show
Clear All

what do you charge curtis32?

Comment

Diamond C

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
        Diamond C
        Do you have a write up from your hunt there?

Comment

Bker 3 Ranch. It is all spot and stalk or sitting over water hole's. Great people. Group hunt is usually 450 for unlimited does and between 750 and 850 for any size buck on the ranch.

Comment

theres some good axis low fence around comfort area

Comment

Originally posted by bubinga View Post
              Do you have a write up from your hunt there?
              Which time ?

I have hunted there 10 or so times now.

I also worked there and will be guiding there this fall and winter.

Feel free to pm me any questions.

Comment

Buff has a sweet place!!

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                i saw 4 axis there that would go 32-24", serious monsters. I think his hunt cost is around $ 2200.00. Would highly recomment big oak bowhunting, marty will treat you right.
                ten - four

Comment

PM

Comment

quatro b is the way to go nice axis

Comment

If your bowhunting then take a trip to the double l. Never heard a negative thing about pops

Comment

i had a great experience with ft. mckavett ranch in sonora. Terry really has some stud Axis ! Blackbuck and Fallow.... the lodge is awesome and his cooking is pretty good too....

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
                          Bker 3 Ranch. It is all spot and stalk or sitting over water hole's. Great people. Group hunt is usually 450 for unlimited does and between 750 and 850 for any size buck on the ranch.

Could you send me the info on this ranch would like to try some
                          Axis meat hear it is the best and wife owes me a B-day gift
                          Would love to go for that price if he has a good enough success rate

Comment

Originally posted by 45er View Post
                            If you wanted a first class 3-4 day hunt for a nice Axis buck, where would you go and what would you expect to pay for the accommodations, kill fee and tips?
                            If you seriously want "first class" look at the YO, Indian Head, or 777. You get what you pay for.

Reputations are established for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler7696 View Post
                              I am assuming you are talking about Baker 3 ranch. If so I got on their web site and the prices are much higher than what you posted. Am I looking at the wrong site?

Comment

Working...
                              X