Middle ground with anti hunters is a myth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick vent after seeing a post on Instagram from a friends page.

My buddy posts a pic of his 13 year old daughter with a buck she killed, followed by this person, who happens to be his cousin going on a maniacal rant about the 13 year old committing murder.

Next time people talk about toning down photos showing what we do, in order to not upset these types of people, think about this one. There’s no middle ground with these lunatics. I’m not filtering anything.

A quick search on this persons page also showed her protesting at a Mac n cheese festival in Houston because.... dairy = rape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah.....screw em

Comment

I do have zero compassion. For that lunatic. Actually I get a weird satisfaction that it upsets them so much. Fark em.

Comment

Me. I get pleasure from killing animals.

Comment

Yep, this strain of PETA freak is increasing in volume on social media. I just had a attack on my business page about me hunting. My customers never responded …………...lol!!!

Comment

Is she purty or big log throwing woman that eats taters

Comment

It's a lot worse than most hunters think it is. The anti's are pushing the agenda that only mentally sick people would kill an animal. It's further along than you would think.

Read some twitter posts...It's an every day think with 10's of thousands of followers.

Comment

This guy has over 200k followers!

This one only 88k. But man read some tweets. Geez

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                  Is she purty or big log throwing woman that eats taters

She won PETA’s 2018 “girl next door” model contest. She was also on America’s next top model where she apparently was kicked off for being a total racist.

A pretty face is petas plan. Put a pretty face out there that draws people in. A decade ago these people didn’t concern me. Now their numbers are growing into the millions by manipulating and lying about meat. It reminds me a lot of Islamic terrorists. You have some terrorists and a whole bunch of sympathizers. This didn’t much different. . . https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zdj4Yld0m7o#
                  Last edited by kyle1974; 11-22-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Yeah the "middle ground" in the U.S. is getting farther and farther apart. This has happened before.

Comment

Man this has me dying laughing. “Wildlife terrorism”!?
                      Attached Files

Comment

At the same time though, the locavore movement has turned many mellinials (sp?) on to butchering their own meet and even hunting for their own food. I'm worried about these groups. But very few people will sustain a vegan lifestyle for long. We tend to assume current trends will continue...hunter numbers will dwindle to zero, population will continue to increase at current rates, oil reserves will continue to grow more scarce. I used to be very pessimistic about our future. Not as much with regards to these people anymore. I'm more worried about access than clueless supermodels. Forty years ago the elite were convinced that we would be run over by communism until Ronald Reagan convinced us we could spend them into oblivion. We did just that. Peta will win some battles but if we believe our conservation model is the best, we need to have the courage of our convictions to believe that the results of any disruptions in that model we be quickly evident. Just ask a suburban housewife who planted $200 in pansies what she thinks about the local deer population. Vegan theories are like many of the other "progressive" theories, they sound great until they are put into practice. I like the Shapiro method of dealing with these people, when they call you a racist, or in this case an animal murderer, don't try to defend your position, just say " no, but I would like to explore just what right you think you have to act like an *****hole."

Comment

I don't think there is any middle ground with anti hunters. But be conscious of this. Approximately 10% support hunting and 10% are anti hunting. 80% of folks don't
                          have a very strong opinion either way. We don't want to do things to push the 80% to the anti side. Because their votes will ultimately influence the future of hunting. These numbers aren't exact but you get the idea. We need to do our part to show hunting in a positive light. We've already seen how fast TX can move from a deep red state to somewhat purple. That can't be good for the long term future of hunting. Let's not speed up the process.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                            ................ There’s no middle ground with these lunatics.

Correct, but there's always the mid-Atlantic....

Comment

One must remember that most anti hunters will rely on liberal logic and buy all their meat at the store so that no animals are ever harmed.

Comment

Working...
                              X