No announcement yet.

Thank You, Mike and Tracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank ya'll for the kind words. Yeah, we work hard to make Texas ASA successful but could not do it w/o ya'll...all 6 of our Regional Reps have done an awesome job for us, too!!

Thank you to all the shooters for supporting our efforts!! We truly DO love ya'll!! If I haven't met you, please come hug me in Paris!!

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Comment

Originally posted by Smallcat View Post
      Thank ya'll for the kind words. Yeah, we work hard to make Texas ASA successful but could not do it w/o ya'll...all 6 of our Regional Reps have done an awesome job for us, too!!

Thank you to all the shooters for supporting our efforts!! We truly DO love ya'll!! If I haven't met you, please come hug me in Paris!!

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
      I'll be there, you better save a hug or two for me you son-of-a-gun!!!!!!!
      I look forward to seeing all of you again, then we'll gear up for the Classic next month.

X2 on all the praise and recognition to directors and reps from our fellow ASA and TX ASA TBHers.
      You all do an awesome job and have made TX ASA Federation what it is today. TOP SHELF ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

I only wish I would have taken the advice of you, Mike , and other fellow shooters an started my involvement with the ASA years ago. I've missed out on some good times.
      See you Saturday, VROOM VROOM!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok Ya'll heard Tracy! She wants Hugs! You and Mike are Awesome!

Comment

Texas ASA team is the best!!!!

Huge thanks to all the archery clubs that hosted each tournament.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X