Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddies that went to LSU are a little salty this AM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comical reading here this morn. Y'all take this stuff serious huh.

Comment

Congrats to all the players, they left it all on the field. The officiating was terrible but that is a given when you play that long and that fast. Nearly 200 plays a game , (a normal Big XII game) leaves everyone tired including the officials. I doubt that it happens, but maybe the aggys on here will finally admit that offense is king and defense is a sidethought in college football. The NCAA and coaches adopt rules that make the game more marketably and more exciting for the fans, high scoring games are the result. Defense is hamstrung to where all they are hoping for is a couple of stops a game and let their offense win the game. Again congrats to the Aggie players for their win. Neither team deserved to lose that game.

Comment

Originally posted by hoytassassin View Post
          Except Texas is playing for a conference championship.... plus the bowl
          I forgot about the game next week....should be a good one!! But can those prolific B12 offenses get to 74?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
            Congrats to all the players, they left it all on the field. The officiating was terrible but that is a given when you play that long and that fast. Nearly 200 plays a game , (a normal Big XII game) leaves everyone tired including the officials. I doubt that it happens, but maybe the aggys on here will finally admit that offense is king and defense is a sidethought in college football. The NCAA and coaches adopt rules that make the game more marketably and more exciting for the fans, high scoring games are the result. Defense is hamstrung to where all they are hoping for is a couple of stops a game and let their offense win the game. Again congrats to the Aggie players for their win. Neither team deserved to lose that game.
            The final was 31-31.....two defensive / special team scores....defense made a difference. The OT is what is it....1st and 10 from the 25 and tired.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
              For those of you claiming bias, the same "penalty" was called on both posters. The first one banned had enough infraction points in the bank to get canned by that infraction. The second couldnt help himself and got ejected for targeting after being told to hit the brakes.

If you dont understand the way it works, or dont like it, go start your own forum and run it the way you'd like. The ban button is warm and will depress with the slightest touch.

Great win for the Ags.
              Ill correct myself. Those were the two best calls of the night.
              Send me a PM on my points accumulated. I had no idea there was such a thing!

Congrats Ags

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Probably going to get real ugly real fast next year after that post game sideline episode. Not a game I would bring kids to. This has the makings for one hell of a heated and ugly rivalry. Actually, I am fairly certain last night put it into motion.
                We are driving through Baton Rouge this morning on our way home from the in-laws here in LA. Told my wife we might ought to skip the drive through the LSU campus to view the Live Oaks on Veterans Dr; our Texas truck might get egged driving through campus lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  You and your blind squirrels finally found a nut. It basically took the whole officiating crew to win the game for you. Between the officials and Jimbo’s nephew punching a person with Parkinson's you should be real proud.

That 50th worst state has kicked your sheep loving butt how many times since you joined the SEC? That’s right. All except one. Enjoy it because your aggies will be the number one target on Lsu’s list for a long time coming. It is nice to see two teams that are going to have a lot of built up bitterness play each other on a yearly basis. This game started a fire I have not seen in many years. See you in Baton Rouge next year. That will be very interesting. I can assure you Lsu already has the date circled and is looking forward to your arrival

A game like that is definitely a way to jump start an otherwise lopsided rivalry that has taken some time to renew. I'm glad to see it!

I almost pulled the plug in disgust on our tv/generator after the interception. When I watched the play originally I had thought his knee might have hit the ground.

The offense was horrible in the second half until the last 26 seconds. The renewed life lit a spark under them and they made some remarkable plays. What an emotional roller coaster! Just check out that win probability chart!

It's amazing that two teams that have struggled to score touchdowns in the red zone could suddenly light it up like that in OT.

Great win for the program. A loss would have been devastating, especially for the fans. Thanks for the shout out from several of my burnt orange brothers. I'm envious that we're not playing a game next week (although we pretty much got a two-for-one this week!)

Gig Em! WHOOP!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    What will the ags be doing next weekend?
                    Watching a 2nd place team, play a 1st place team for a “One True Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                      Ill correct myself. Those were the two best calls of the night.
                      Send me a PM on my points accumulated. I had no idea there was such a thing!

Congrats Ags
                      Which calls?

Comment

Congrats to the Aggies. Missed the game so I caught up by reading the thread, which was an interesting way to get a recap.

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        We finished 6-1 at Kyle Field with the loss to Clemson, it’s nice to get back to winning at home.

Blaming officiating in a 7 OT game ——pffft.

See you next year Tigers.
                        Brock, go ahead and change your avatar to something A&M v LSU you like. I'm not going to ask you to keep the Clemson pylon up.

Comment

So much greatness it’s hard to choose.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            Which calls?

He’s talking about this one. LoL.

Comment

Free Shane!!!!

Comment

“Incredible to think West Virginia was one score away from the Big 12 Championship game and now they’ve finished 4th in the conference. “

Life comes at you fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X