Senate panel finds that Russia backed Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post

But it does make you wonder what Obama's motives were interfering in the Israeli elections?
    And that should have been a crime and much more so than anything Trump has ever done.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      It does make you wonder what Russia's motives were. Why would Russia spend a lot of money trying to keep Hillary from being president? Did they think she would be tougher on Russia?
      This is what I've been wondering for some time. Why would Russia prefer Trump over Hillary? I don't know President Trump personally or have a clue about any of his private business affairs or finances other than what has been reported. But why would Russia be so against Hillary winning? Were they afraid she was going to bring them another big red reset button? Sell them more Uranium? Bill wouldn't come over and give any more six figure speeches? Put ALL of Americas private affairs on a private server for the world to hack into? What strength has she ever shown to make Russia believe that Hillary winning would be devastating for them? To me it makes absolutely 0 sense for Russia to not have wanted Hillary as our President. She would have weakened our military, economics and world status even further than the last President. What am I missing? How is Trump better for Russia?

And as for the Senators on the list, I do not know them all, but the ones I have followed you can keep. I wish Cornyn could face just one qualified candidate in the primaries instead of splitting the vote up amongst 10 candidates. None of them have done what they promised when up for re-election, they are just part of the get along gang.
      A business man/reality star won the election by running a campaign that expressed what the silent majority wants, instead of falling in line and following his lead his own party fights him at every turn. It is absolutely one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed.

Comment

Appears to me that Russia's intent was to cause divisiveness between both parties and to create disruption and hate within our society.

Looks like they are accomplishing their goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
          Appears to me that Russia's intent was to cause divisiveness between both parties and to create disruption and hate within our society.

Looks like they are accomplishing their goal.
          Thats been going on for decades! Russia is late to the party.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Agreed. Just seems like there is more hate lately. I read this morning about a teenager in San Antonio that was assaulted because he had a MAGA ball cap on. What has happened to civil discourse?

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
              Agreed. Just seems like there is more hate lately. I read this morning about a teenager in San Antonio that was assaulted because he had a MAGA ball cap on. What has happened to civil discourse?
              That coward took advantage of some young toothpick looking teenagers...something tells me he ain't much of a big man and probably wouldn't have done that if it would have been anyone else wearing that hat.

Good thing is he was already ID'd and has been fired from his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
                Thats not the point, "that they swayed someone", the point is they interfered, you're sitting there with a grin on your face because your guy won, that you were voting for anyway and in the meantime, the enemy is in our backyard.

Its called subversion people, look it up.
                Were you this concerned about the foreign contributions to the Clinton Global Initiative while Hillary was Sec of State?

Comment

Knowing what we know now there is absolutely no way the Ruskies wanted Trump over the Hildabeast. She would have given them everything. Trump gives them nothing but more sanctions. I don't believe a word of these establishment Rinos or any of the other establishment politicians. They are all crooks no matter what color of shirt they wear. The biggest conspirators in the whole election was the DNC and that has been proven over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post

No they’ve been leading the party for decades and it’s been known. It’s only being brought to the spotlight as a distraction because the swamp doesn’t like the elected President.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

“Every time he (Putin) sees me, he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”
                      - Trump in Nov 2017 answering questions about Russia interfering in the 2016 election

Key US intelligence agency and Senate Intelligence Committee findings for Team Trump/Putin to shrug off...

US Intelligence Community Assessment: Russian efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the U.S.-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations.

• The Committee found that this judgment was supported by the evidence presented in the ICA. Since its publication, further details have come to light that bolster the assessment.
                      • The ICA pointed to initial evidence of Russian activities against multiple U.S. state or local electoral boards. Since the ICA was published, the Committee has learned more about Russian attempts to infiltrate state election infrastructure, as outlined in the findings and recommendations the Committee issued in March 2018.
                      • While the ICA briefly discussed the activities of the Internet Research Agency, the Committee's investigation has exposed a far more extensive Russian effort to manipulate social media outlets to sow discord and to interfere in the 2016 election and American society.

US Intelligence Community Assessment: We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.

• The Committee found that the ICA provided a range of all-source reporting to support these assessments.
                      • The Committee concurs with intelligence and open-source assessments that this influence campaign was approved by President Putin.
                      • Further, a body of reporting, to include different intelligence disciplines, open source reporting on Russian leadership policy preferences, and Russian media content, showed that Moscow sought to denigrate Secretary Clinton.
                      • The ICA relies on public Russian leadership commentary, Russian state media reports, public examples of where Russian interests would have aligned with candidates' policy statements, and a body of intelligence reporting to support the assessment that Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for Trump.

US Intelligence Community Assessment: We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.

• The Committee found that the ICA provided intelligence and open source reporting to support this assessment, and information obtained subsequent to publication of the ICA provides further support.
                      • This isthe only assessment in the ICA that had different confidence levels between the participating agencies -the CIA and FBI assessed with "high confidence"and the NSA assessed with "moderate confidence"-so the Committee gave thissection additional attention.

US Intelligence Community Assessment: Russia’s intelligence services conducted cyber operations against targets associated with the 2016 U.S. presidential election, including targets associated with both major U.S. political parties. We assess Russian intelligence services collected against the U.S . primary campaigns, think tanks, and lobbying groups they viewed as likely to shape future U.S. policies. In July 2015, Russian intelligence gained access to Democratic National Committee (DNC) networks and maintained that access until at least June 2016.

• The Committee found this judgment supported by intelligence and further supported by our own investigation. Separate from the ICA, the Committee has conducted interviews of key individuals who have provided additional insights into these incidents.
                      Last edited by Vermin93; 07-05-2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        You lost all credibility right about "John Cornyn". Who gives a ****
                        Hmmmm...a 2015 TBH join date...right about when Trump jumped in the Presidential race. Very coincidental....

Possible pro-Trump Russian troll?

Comment

Originally posted by Vermin93 View Post
                          Hmmmm...a 2015 TBH join date...right about when Trump jumped in the Presidential race. Very coincidental....

Possible pro-Trump Russian troll?
                          Lol. Go back to the primaries on here and see me bash Trump.

Those Senators are just never trumpers Never Trumping. Call a spade a spade.

Comment

"Senate panel finds that Russia backed Trump"

What else would you expect? obama(democrats) messed with Russian elections trying to help defeat Putin. How is obama going to stop Russian interference in our elections when he did the same to Putin? SMH

Comment

Shocking...

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                And that should have been a crime and much more so than anything Trump has ever done.
                                The intelligence community said they did, and you think think us influencing Israel is worse?

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                Knowing what we know now there is absolutely no way the Ruskies wanted Trump over the Hildabeast. She would have given them everything. Trump gives them nothing but more sanctions. I don't believe a word of these establishment Rinos or any of the other establishment politicians. They are all crooks no matter what color of shirt they wear. The biggest conspirators in the whole election was the DNC and that has been proven over and over.
                                What sanctions did he give them? Who's side are you on?

Comment

Working...
                                X