This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OL recruiting is in Herbs “Hands”!

One to go in this pic. Stanford is the only threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Wait, is this where I'm suppose to go "Long way to go to 2020", or "Feb 2020 is a year from now" or "Longhorn Decommit Season is coming?"

Seems to be what we hear when Ags land someone

On a serious note, Demond Demas tore up the Houston Under Armour camp taking home Alpha Dog status. Dude is going to be a stud in college / NFL. He's super freak athletic for a guy 6-3 to 6-4"
      Demas is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        Demas is ridiculous.
        There is no question on this. I am not giving up hope on a flip, but he seems to be about as solid to A&M as ever.

It is a long year so hopefully with Texas having a great year and his buddy Sheppard in his ear, things can change.

Comment

It’s Presidents Day which for me means, watch some Zachary Evans film.

Wherever he lands, his name seems very likely to wind up on the stadium somewhere.

If you’re busy and don’t have time to dream, watch the broken play at 1:30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try just talking about the team you support.

Don't let it bother you if the team you despise gets some commitments and their fans talk about it. Dont take shots at other programs.

Correct, there is a long way to go.

Texas has a solid lead in crystal balls and such for Evans. Saban is sniffing around though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 02-18-2019, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Texas has a solid lead in crystal balls and such for Evans. Saban is sniffing around though.

2 of 7 votes. LoL. One a sip reporter. Solid, brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Try just talking about the team you support.

Don't let it bother you if the team you despise gets some commitments and their fans talk about it. Dont take shots at other programs.

Correct, there is a long way to go.

I'm not a fan of the "discuss only your team" concept. That said, focus should be directed toward the team or article and not individual members.

As state earlier, if you quote a previously deleted post the entire post will be deleted. Similarly, if an otherwise reasonable opinion is accompanied by an antagonistic comment (or aforementioned "peen measuring") the entire post will be deleted. It's up to you to decide if it's worth the risk.
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Brandon,

It's an uphill battle they can still win. I doubt that happens.

He skipped an event he told coaches he would be at and his brother has openly said he (Zachary Evans) doesn't like the place. It's out there and that is the latest...

Long way to go.
                  Last edited by Chad C; 02-18-2019, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    Brandon,

It's an uphill battle they can still win. I doubt that happens.

He skipped an event he told coaches he would be at and his brother has openly said he doesn't like the place. It's out there and that is the latest...

Long way to go.
                    This is likely to be the fiercest recruiting battle in some time. Who ever wins, will take a significant step in the right direction. And the other, big step back.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      This is likely to be the fiercest recruiting battle in some time. Who ever wins, will take a significant step in the right direction. And the other, big step back.
                      There’s an easy road and there’s a hard road.....we’ll see.

Comment

Nether program will take a big step back if they don't land him. Lol. He is good, but he is only one player.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          I'm not a fan of the "discuss only your team" concept. That said, focus should be directed toward the team or article and not individual members.

As state earlier, if you quote a previously deleted post the entire post will be deleted. Similarly, if an otherwise reasonable opinion is accompanied by an antagonistic comment (or aforementioned "peen measuring") the entire post will be deleted. It's up to you to decide if it's worth the risk.
                          Are you a fan of 80% of your comments being negative about another program?

I'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            2 of 7 votes. LoL. One a sip reporter. Solid, brah.
                            43-29.....and the negative comments from big bro.

[emoji6]

Comment

Herman hiring new analyst. One down, one to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Herman hiring new analyst. One down, one to go.

Fedora?

Comment

Working...
                                X