Corplast deer blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corplast deer blinds

Just wondering if anyone has skinned a deer blind in Corplast (corrugated plastic that yard signs are made out of). If so, how does it hold up? I have access to quite a few sheets of it, and considering building a blind with it.

I have. It works great. Look up ghostblinds. They make Box blinds out of it. I'd like some sheets if you have more than you need.

Comment

I'm about to build a blind out of them. I have a bunch of political signs to use. Going to slap a lot of paint on them and see what happens.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        I'm about to build a blind out of them. I have a bunch of political signs to use. Going to slap a lot of paint on them and see what happens.

Be careful what signs you use. Some of those candidates are so full of **** they will ruin anything they are associated with.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          Be careful what signs you use. Some of those candidates are so full of **** it they will ruin anything they are associated with.

Hoggslayer
          Haha!! Well they have my name on them, so hopefully they're clean lol!

Comment

I hunt out of one frequently. Just have to attach it with strips of wood or maybe roofing type tacks with the washers on them. As long as you don't kick the sides it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
              Haha!! Well they have my name on them, so hopefully they're clean lol!

LoL. You should be fine. Just worried you might have had some old Hillary signs.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I built a 6 x 8 bow blind three seasons ago and skinned it with Coroplast. Has held up great so far. I will use it again.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I plan on either using the nails with washers or a wood strip to secure the panels. I'll post my Build when I get started.

Comment

It works great!

When you paint it just lightly sand it and spray with Krylon Fusion paint. It will last for many years.

Comment

Pm Abcdj, he is the Mack Daddy of chloroplast blinds

Comment

Corplast deer blinds

It works great! We had it on 2 pit blinds in S Tx. They were 13yrs old when we got off that lease, and still in perfect condition!

The inside of this “Christmas Tree” blind is lined with corrugated plastic that is now about 9-10yrs old, and you wouldn’t know it wasn’t put in there yesterday!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by Bisch; 02-09-2019, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Where does one go locally to buy the sheets of coroplast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buckrider View Post
                            Where does one go locally to buy the sheets of coroplast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home Depot

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Home Depot
                              Looked at some there a while back. They are higher than Giraffe p****.

Comment

Working...
                              X