This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    Well ags landed a 3* safety from Louisiana who just started picking up offers this past month from us, FSU, Notre Dame and Mississippi state.... 3* safety with a 5* name.... Major Burns

Next we just need the 2021 QB named General Booty and we will be making ground up on the SEC all name team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not sure about a safety with the name of Burns though. Wrong position to live up to your name. Maybe they can flip him to WR.

I'm hoping UT picks up General Booty. That way they have Dicker and Booty on the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      Not sure about a safety with the name of Burns though. Wrong position to live up to your name. Maybe they can flip him to WR.

I'm hoping UT picks up General Booty. That way they have Dicker and Booty on the same team.

Yeah but maybe they could move major to WR and have Booty at QB and then we could have the major booty duo

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        Any updates on Derrian Brown?

Here is the last update from about 10pm last night:
        Update: Derrian is doing very good tonight. He made his momma so happy, I walked into his room to say goodnight and he was raising his arm, and leg. And those BIG!!! bright eyes was looking at me. just made my night!!! I love you DB#3 #DerrianStrong

Doctors say that "brain did want they wanted" in surgery. I know that's vague but that was from Dad.

Comment

Any predictions for NSD2?

The two in question for UT, I think UT gets both Shepard and Lakia Henry.

Shep brought his whole family for the visit in Austin where I think he went to Aggy, Bama, and GA with his trainer footwork king. He's still a last min decision but I like UT's chances.

Henry seemed to be favoring Arky or Tennessee until his visit. Sounds like Orlando had him in the film room breaking down how he planned to use Henry in his system and made an impression. Arky wanted him to stop by on his way home but sounds like Henry passed on that offer. I like that UT had last impression.

For grad transfers, there is one OL from Georgia Tech Parker Braun who is starting to get some mention. He also has a 2020 4* younger brother who's 6'6" 300# so could be an opportunity to get in front of him too. I expect UT will be trying to sure up spots on OL and RB with grad transfers throughout the spring like last year.

I haven't seen any updates on how Brown's recovery is going. Edit looks like Smart had the latest good news.
          Last edited by BigL; 02-03-2019, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah but maybe they could move major to WR and have Booty at QB and then we could have the major booty duo

That works too.

Comment

AM lands 4* CB 2020 jaylon Jones from cibolo Steele. Stud.

Comment

AM lands 4* CB 2020 jaylon Jones from cibolo Steele. Stud.

one year and counting.....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  but you never talk about Texas right?....unprovoked even....
                  Just stating a fact.....#coddledmuch?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Just stating a fact.....#coddledmuch?

LOL...#batteredmuch?..
                    Last edited by Smart; 02-03-2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      one year and counting.....

De-commit watch starts?

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                        Any predictions for NSD2?

The two in question for UT, I think UT gets both Shepard and Lakia Henry.

Shep brought his whole family for the visit in Austin where I think he went to Aggy, Bama, and GA with his trainer footwork king. He's still a last min decision but I like UT's chances.

Henry seemed to be favoring Arky or Tennessee until his visit. Sounds like Orlando had him in the film room breaking down how he planned to use Henry in his system and made an impression. Arky wanted him to stop by on his way home but sounds like Henry passed on that offer. I like that UT had last impression.

For grad transfers, there is one OL from Georgia Tech Parker Braun who is starting to get some mention. He also has a 2020 4* younger brother who's 6'6" 300# so could be an opportunity to get in front of him too. I expect UT will be trying to sure up spots on OL and RB with grad transfers throughout the spring like last year.

I haven't seen any updates on how Brown's recovery is going. Edit looks like Smart had the latest good news.
                        I think that Henry did stop in Fayetteville on Sunday. Looking like Arky's depth chart will win the day.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          I think that Henry did stop in Fayetteville on Sunday. Looking like Arky's depth chart will win the day.
                          Yea saw he did stop. Arky is the one to beat.

Comment

I hope BAMA has a couple of surprises in hand for tomorrow. I think three players have entered the portal in the past couple of days.

Comment

Looks like 4* DT - Josh Ellison won't sign tomorrow. He will Gray shirt and join the team in January as a 2020 DT basically.

Looks like his grades are close enough he won't have to go JUCO, and we won't have to use a 2019 scholarship on him since he will gray shirt.

For anyone that doesn't under stand gray shirt, basically they don't enroll in college for the fall semester, they wait until January for the following spring. Or they can go as a "part time student" in the fall, but it doesn't start their eligibility clock.

Comment

Looks like 4* DT - Josh Ellison won't sign tomorrow. He will Gray shirt and join the team in January as a 2020 DT basically.

Looks like his grades are close enough he won't have to go JUCO, and we won't have to use a 2019 scholarship on him since he will gray shirt.

For anyone that doesn't under stand gray shirt, basically they don't enroll in college for the fall semester, they wait until January for the following spring. Or they can go as a "part time student" in the fall, but it doesn't start their eligibility clock.
                                Or they enroll full time and pay their own way.

Comment

Working...
                                X