• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
      Huh?
      Yes, I see where I didn’t make that clear. I was referring to the endowment number in the second part of that, but I left out a sentence. Hard to do when your driving and posting to TBH!! Geeez,give a guy a break!

Comment

I open this once or twice a day, and quickly realize I want nothing to do with this childish behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Yes, I see where I didn’t make that clear. I was referring to the endowment number in the second part of that, but I left out a sentence. Hard to do when your driving and posting to TBH!! Geeez,give a guy a break!
          You do realize that a&m gets a share of the permanemt university fund drived from university lands Revenue? When Texas gets less, so does a&m

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
            You do realize that a&m gets a share of the permanemt university fund drived from university lands Revenue? When Texas gets less, so does a&m
            It isn’t equal though because the UT System is much larger than the A&M System. The UT system has nearly 90,000+ more students. The funds for the university systems are also managed differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
              I open this once or twice a day, and quickly realize I want nothing to do with this childish behavior.

Same

Check in thinking I might read some news I might have missed only to find peen measuring small minded drivel. No fan base is immune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                Yes, I’m aware of it. On the last payout of $905M, tu got $602, A&M got $303.

It’s because in the 1870’s, when they set aside that 2,000,000+ acres in West Texas to fund Texas University, they thought it was worthless and good for only cattle.

Little did they know!!

Black gold, Texas T!!!
                Last edited by RLB; 01-10-2019, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  Yes, I’m aware of it. On the last payout of $905M, tu got $602, A&M got $303.

It’s because in the 1870’s, when they set aside that 2,000,000+ acres in West Texas to fund Texas University, they thought it was worthless and good for only cattle.

Little did they know!!

Black gold, Texas T!!!
                  The lease I hunt, when we started hunting it, the 17k acres to the north are owned by UT. The people we lease from has the cattle and hunting rights to it. When the cattle lease ran out, UT wanted a 50 year cattle lease, not a 30. Producers passed on it and someone else leased the university land. It does have oil on it.

Comment

My bad guys. I was about to post how nice and quiet it was yesterday but then that popped up on my feed. I had to post it due to the argument between some posters the day before. I figured it would fire it up again. I shouldn't have done it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Jimbo's pregame speech from bowl game starts about 1 minute into this video for anyone interested.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPYmsb5vBNw"]The Pulse: Texas A&M Football | "The Finish Line" | Season V Episode 14 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

So the A's are saying that Murray will enter the NFL draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          So the A's are saying that Murray will enter the NFL draft.

I heard them talking about where he would go in the draft this morning, I thought he was for sure heading to the A's. I guess if it's a weak QB class he thinks he can do better than the 5mill signing bonus.

Comment

Ironically, Kingsbury was singing his praises back in October. Said he would take him first overall in the draft. He now has that exact pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              The lease I hunt, when we started hunting it, the 17k acres to the north are owned by UT. The people we lease from has the cattle and hunting rights to it. When the cattle lease ran out, UT wanted a 50 year cattle lease, not a 30. Producers passed on it and someone else leased the university land. It does have oil on it.
                              The 2.1 million acres I was referring to, regarding the endowments, was set aside and is owned by the state of Texas, the monies from those lands are given to Texas and Texas A&M to distribute how they wish. Or at least it was owned by the state. Texas gets the majority of those monies, as they are a larger system, but a very small amount goes to student grants and scholarships. Both schools are very blessed to ya e these type funds....lot of good comes from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Ironically, Kingsbury was singing his praises back in October. Said he would take him first overall in the draft. He now has that exact pick.
                                Let’s see if he puts his money where his mouth was....

If Spud Webb could play in the NBA, Murray should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X