This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    They also held two AP ranked teams (back to back) scoreless for the first time in their history. But hey, they’ve looked beatable, the last two weeks, by some.

Don’t forget their is no real D left if CFB! I think someone’s wife told them that and they didn’t know what she was actually taking about![emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      TCU has had TWENTY season ending injuries

Baptists-31

Frog-13

That’s way too many injuries to win games.

It always seems like TCU is struggling with this bad luck over the past several years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
        That’s way too many injuries to win games.

It always seems like TCU is struggling with this bad luck over the past several years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I used to be a fan of the S&C guy as he was taking smaller type recruits and doing a good job with them. It's becoming a problem lately and something that needs to be seriously looked at IMO. Seems to not be enough emphasis on flexibility

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
          Don’t forget their is no real D left if CFB! I think someone’s wife told them that and they didn’t know what she was actually taking about![emoji12]
          What I said was fact. Everyone knows it.

To say otherwise makes you seem silly. It has to be schtick.

Arkansas hung 35 on Bama.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

What I said was fact. Everyone knows it. Most on here agreed exceot the Aggymonkey 5.

Comment

I used to be a fan of the S&C guy as he was taking smaller type recruits and doing a good job with them. It's becoming a problem lately and something that needs to be seriously looked at IMO. Seems to not be enough emphasis on flexibility

It seems as injuries are contagious too.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                What I said was fact. Everyone knows it. Most on here agreed exceot the Aggymonkey 5.

Arky hung 31 on bama not 35 and most came in the 4th when Satan prob ran in the second and third string. Not being a conf homer but facts are facts. There still is D hanging around...

Comment

I just look the box score up and as expected 14 came in the 4th quarter probably against walk-ons . and it was 31 so wrong again. haha

edit: someone just posted this.

Nothing is going to change. defense travels and offenses have hiccups.

Comment

Looks like some timid frog on here.
                    Froggy 28
                    Bear hug 17

What Care Bear is up for avatar challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      It seems as injuries are contagious too.
                      Like they say, you can either be the hammer or the nail

I think the flexibility issue is a real thing due to a fairly high number of the injuries have been non-contact. It's hard to wrap my head around it.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                        Looks like some timid frog on here.
                        Froggy 28
                        Bear hug 17

What Care Bear is up for avatar challenge?
                        Looks like we are open for business

Comment

Tigers vs Rice! I'm gonna be in the woods but we should be good unless it's a spelling bee.

Arrow flinging time has arrived!!! Boats still in the shop!

Comment

I don't agree Bob but I do agree that the targeting calls are affecting DB's.
                            Bama, Clemson, ND, Georgia, Michigan, and LSU all play exceptional defense and I think there is a pretty good chance one of them will win it all; however, my wife says I'm silly for even posting on here so you may be right .

If OU wins it all I will change my opinion and give you props for your sagacious observation.

Comment

Looks like we are open for business
                              Attached Files

Comment

Arky hung 31 on bama not 35 and most came in the 4th when Satan prob ran in the second and third string. Not being a conf homer but facts are facts. There still is D hanging around...
                                I prefer D. Lower scoring games. I despise that 51-50 garbage. I hope you are right. I just heard a long conversation on national radio. They said, defense no longer wins championships. Lots of offense and just enough D is the recipe of the future.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-14-2018, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X