Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question. . .

I am new to the photograpy section.
    I have always taken pictures and loved to. But I just decided to get a real camera. I have looked at all different kinds. Cannon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic etc.
    I have a 4 yr old little boy that I love to take pictures of. We also raise hunting dogs to hunt wild pigs and I want to take better pictures of that.
    I have a few friends that want me to do family pictures, wedding pictures, etc.

My question to you all is what would be the best camera out there for what I am looking for? In your opinions. I am looking to spend around $500 -$600.
    As I said this is my first real one so I do not need the top of the line highest dollar one, Yet!

Thank you in advanced.

Shop used for mid-range quality.....nothing older than 2 or 3 years old.

This will hit your price point as well as keeping you in the quality capture business from the get go!

All brands mentioned above...even 2 or 3 years ago....their old mid-top of the line bodies...will get quality done easily.

I have a 2nd generation Canon digital body that still....to this day....snags excellent pixels. It's only 8mp and shoots slower than many of the top of the line point and shoot cameras on the market now but....it still shoots keepers.

I would recommend cross-referencing older DSLR bodies.....focus on reviews on each specific model during the year or two immediately after their release. What was hot then is still hot now for many diving into photography as a first round.

Comment

Working...
    X