20 Point buck killed in East Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 Point buck killed in East Texas

Ill try to keep this short and sweet because i could probably go on forever about this but I was fortunate enough to take my biggest buck yet in East Texas Wednesday morning. I've had the opportunity to be on some different leases around Texas, Oklahoma, and even have a deer lease on some small acreage in Kansas this year but never had dreamed I would have an opportunity to kill a free range buck like this in my hometown or any place for that matter. It all started when i got a game cam picture of this buck in early september. Talk about a long wait....Seemed like forever for bow season to get kicked off. I put in no telling how many of what i call "pre hunt" hours into this buck and for everything to fall into place for me was such a proud and incredible moment. Everything from the basics of shooting my bow to picking the brains of other hunters and bowhunters about their encounters, success stories, mishaps and mistakes etc.... So I definitely cant take all the credit, God put me in the right tree at the right time that morning and it's definitely one hunt ill never forget.

Last edited by Bowtech10; 10-03-2013, 10:48 PM.

What a brute! Any idea of age and score!

Comment

Wow, that's a awesome deer man!! Congrats!!

Comment

Is this a joke? I claim photoshop!

J/K...I am speechless for once. What an amazing deer! Once in a 100 lifetime deer! Hat is off to you bud!

Comment

Incredible buck!! Have you had a chance to throw a tape on his horns?

Comment

Awesome buck. What county? Did you have any trail camera pics of this buck or have any idea he was on the property?

Comment

Amazing buck you should be proud

Comment

Congrats on a great monster buck!

Comment

That's a monster !

Comment

Great buck! Congrats!

Comment

What a beast! Congrats!

Comment

That is an absolutely awesome buck! Congrats man!

Comment

Wow! Was that just a freak nasty that showed up? Or do you have a lot of big bucks on your place?

Comment

Yeah... I'm gonna need more details! More story! And a tale of the tape!

Comment

I work with Frank he told me about your pursuit of this giant I was hoping you would get it. Congrats that is a buck of a life time especially free range in our area!

Comment

Working...
                              X