Kjo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kjo

Ok guys. My cousin and I and some other buddy's have booked k j o for Januaray 23-27. What can I expect to do on an average hunt in January?

TT

Comment

Kill stuff...... Haha but it's usually cold and all the vegetation is dead which means the animals will be hitting the feeders hard. You just never know what your gonna see out there

Comment

What are the odds in me killing every thing in my safari package?

Comment

Hard tellin... but you will kill a hog for sure, and a ram for sure (or at least an oppurtunity). For sure you will have a good time and will have no regrets...Great place

Comment

date

Originally posted by mathewrrabon View Post
            Ok guys. My cousin and I and some other buddy's have booked k j o for Januaray 23-27. What can I expect to do on an average hunt in January?
            Nice!! my self and 2 other buddies will be there on the 25 to the 27 also!!!

Comment

You shouldn't have a problem killing most all the animals on your package if your not too picky. If your wanting every one to be a "trophy" your goin to have some serious huntin to do!

Comment

How many acres is the place?

Comment

Originally posted by Langston32 View Post
                  You shouldn't have a problem killing most all the animals on your package if your not too picky. If your wanting every one to be a "trophy" your goin to have some serious huntin to do!
                  This too

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                    This too
                    X2

Comment

You know what I would offer is advice from what worked for me at the KJO. I saw a good many of the animals that came with in shooting distance standing off in the distance watching the feeder and it's surroundings.
                      Some for over an hour then they would circle around and slowly come in. Once there they were somewhat more relaxed but still edgy and would jump at the slightest noise.
                      Keith told us on our trip that scent was critical and I found that to be way true.
                      Not to say that watching your scent isn't always important but these animals are always being hunted and I feel that they know generally where the stands are but need to determine whether or not they are occupied.
                      With that said; being still and as Keith told us Watch your Scent, Scent, Scent!! And you should have a very good chance seeing what you are looking for. I know that I had everything from Bull Elk to squirrel under my tree while I was there.

Comment

Working...
                      X