Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even married men are dogs

Hold for technical difficulties
    Last edited by Wildman; 06-15-2010, 02:38 PM.

says photos are currently unavailable to me.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	4704138984_1bef94382d_o800.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	23935408

I have been playing with some more Lightroom effects.

This is my mom and dad......... they have not touched each other in 34 years! Can you tell?

Name:	4703505275_bdae88d73a_o800.jpg
Size:	177.2 KB
ID:	23935409

The final approach............. 30 minutes later - she was bought, papered, and is now in training.

Name:	4704135434_8176daf393_o800.jpg
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	23935410

Comment

Those are great. Your mom and dad remind me of mine.

Comment

It looks like the wedding photographer actually did you a favor by screwing up. Your photo processing skills have gone way up! Congratulations on the great job. How many more do you have to work on?

Comment

Scotty, actually it WAS a blessing in disguise. I have learned a lot on "fixing" bad photos and also a lot on enhancing good ones.

I thought I had all of them edited but now I found some more effects in lightroom I can apply and may start edits all over again.

Comment

Lots of Lightroom presets here...

A place to learn, share, develop, find, and discuss Lightroom presets.  Did you know you can subscribe to the RSS feed for this group? Stay up to date with the latest and greatest discussions and presets in this group. Preset developers - post your FREE presets in this group. They are automatically added to this group's feed. We welcome all new presets from the original developers! Click on the graphic to subscribe to the RSS feed.

Comment

Working...
              X