X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck TT

Congrats CAB

Comment

Outstanding live hunt. Congrats on the big deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man this hunt has it all, pranks, big arse deer, "little taxis" and "stone cold killers".

Congrats Andy on a MAGNIFICENT buck!!!

Taxi, maybe you need to hang that poster in your blind. I mean, it seemed to work for Andy.

Comment

I'm back in the same spot. All the corn was still untouched so I scooped all there was out of the feeder trough and put it back in a bag. There was at least 12 pounds in there. You can't shoot to the feeder at these set ups and if he would have started eating at the feeder, instead of the hand corn, he'd have been full and left before he got to the hand corn.

Yesterday was a very strange day on this ranch. Never have I sat and not seen any animals. Let's hope he's hungry this morning and comes in for breakfast.

Comment

The wind has finally laid down and the sky quit crying. It looks like it's going to be a nice day. My spotter (Jason) sees a doe and a small buck a few hundred yards south east of me. Let's hope the deer are moving more today and come in for breakfast.

Andy and Jeremy slept in today. They better have breakfast ready when we get back! [emoji16]

Comment

Good luck this morning. Hopefully he shows up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                  The wind has finally laid down and the sky quit crying. It looks like it's going to be a nice day. My spotter (Jason) sees a doe and a small buck a few hundred yards south east of me. Let's hope the deer are moving more today and come in for breakfast.

Andy and Jeremy slept in today. They better have breakfast ready when we get back! [emoji16]

We will have breakfast ready...IF you have an arrow in a deer!

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                      We will have breakfast ready...IF you have an arrow in a deer!
                      Guess I'll be ubering into Pearsall for a breakfast taco. There ain't nothing moving out here. One doe almost came in, but changed her mind and left without eating a single kernel of corn.

Comment

One target showed up but guide waved me off because he didn't want to cause ruckus in the area.

Comment

This poor deer could really stand to eat all 50 pounds of corn that's on the ground.

Comment

No wonder he's skinny. He ate a handful of corn and mosied on.

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                              No wonder he's skinny. He ate a handful of corn and mosied on.

Maybe it is time for THE poster!!! I’ll just scratch my name out and write yours!?

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                                Maybe it is time for THE poster!!! I’ll just scratch my name out and write yours!?

I'll take all the luck I can get.
                                Are you going to frame it for your office?

Comment

Working...
                                X