Sopapilla Cheesecake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sopapilla Cheesecake

One of the cadets in my police academy brought over a dish last night that his wife had made to share with the class. Sopapilla Cheesecake - hot dang it was good!

May have to try making this one myself sometime.

Trailboss

Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe

2 cans of crescent rolls
    1 1/2 cups sugar
    1 teaspoon vanilla
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
    1 stick butter

Preheat oven to 350F. Press 1 can of crescent rolls into bottom of 9 X 13 inch pan. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over rolls in pan. Cover with other can of rolls. Melt butter and stir in rest of sugar and cinnamon. Pour over top. Bake for 30 minutes. Can be served warm or room temperature.

it is very good my wife has made it a time or two

Comment

John, how's that goin? You gonna be a cop soon. Is there a Mesquite cop in that NTex Bowhunting group you have on your trailer?

Comment

that sounds really good trailboss thanks

Comment

Is that part of the cop training? When do they introduce donuts?

Seriously, sounds like a great recipe, John. Seems it'd make a great dutch oven desert as well.
          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

I've made it in a dutch oven, works really well. I've used either frozen peaches, blueberries or dewberries layered on the cream cheese and it tastes great, and cuts the richness of the cream cheese.

Michael
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Me and Joey made some at his house a couple weeks back! It was good stuff, even if it was me and Joey...

Comment

Just pulled a pan out of the oven. Gonna let em cool off a little... I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Yep, thats a keeper! Thanks for sharing, TB.

Comment

well hell the secret's out now!! get ready to pack on the pounds boys...take one bite and you can't stop.

Comment

Yummie stuff!
                      Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                      l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                      ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

It's good to eat, and easy to make. Our kids love to lick the beaters after mom mix's it up!

Comment

That makes you want to slap the dog $*%@ out of your mamma

Comment

I made another one today. Doctored it up a little. First, I placed the dough in the pan, spooned in cream cheese, then a layer of strawberry pie filling, another layer of dough, more cream cheese and pie filling, dough then the butter cinnamon mix on top. baked for 45 minutes. Pretty tasty!

Comment

cheesecake

I can't thank you enough for posting this recipe. I've found several friends that have had it before, but it was my first time. IT'S EASY, FAST AND TASTES GREAT!

We've had it twice in the past week.

Comment

Working...
                              X