Argentina Bucket List Trip Oct 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Argentina Bucket List Trip Oct 13th

So today I finalized my payment for my trip to Argentina on Oct 13 with Sporting Adventures International.

It cant get here soon enough! We are staying at the El Palomar, it is located a little further north right in the middle of the largest dove roost in Cordoba. To say that I'm excited is an understatement. I will do my best to update the GS and document the trip with photos depending on service.

If any of you have ever been and would like to share information on gear or recommended items/tips feel free to send them my way!

Thanks in advance for any information/help.

YEEEEEHAWWW!

Was there 2 months ago. Good times. I can only suggest ONE ITEM: Buy a super high quality shoulder pad...………..super high quality! Enjoy the time.

Comment

I have a group going a week or so later with the same outfit. Im really looking forward to it!

Comment

Whats a trip like that run, if you dont mind me asking

Comment

Originally posted by TXPredatorMafia View Post

Super reasonable even on their website. Buying it at SCI Auction, etc you could actually find it for less. Definitely worth it. Tons of flights and great folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            https://www.postadelnorte.com/rates.html
            Super reasonable even on their website. Buying it at SCI Auction, etc you could actually find it for less. Definitely worth it. Tons of flights and great folks.
            This, I bought mine for 4 people for $3500 at a buckmasters banquet

Comment

Originally posted by TXPredatorMafia View Post
              The shells is what adds up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckfu View Post
                The shells is what adds up.
                $13 a box and I shot 28 boxes...………..not bad at all as I expected much worse!

Comment

Good luck on my bucket list too!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    $13 a box and I shot 28 boxes...………..not bad at all as I expected much worse!
                    That’s not bad. We were shooting about 100 boxes a day.
                    I would t go back if I couldn’t shoot that many. I enjoy shooting way to much.

Comment

Bucket list for sure...enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shoot, shoot and shoot some more.

Comment

Evoshield shirt(recoil protection)
                          Walkers Razor X digital earbuds so you can shoot and bs uninterrupted.
                          Comfortable boots as you’ll be standing for hours on end.
                          Comfortable shooting glasses with multiple lens for morning, afternoon, cloudy or sunny
                          Small field pack to tote your gear to and from field
                          Camera/phone
                          Appetite for beef because you are going to get your fill of it!

Comment

Just got back a few weeks ago. We were in a lodge near Arroyito, about an hour east of Cordoba. Shot 100 boxes and 1,400 birds in 4 days and I thought it was plenty. Some guys shot a lot more.

It's an unbelievable experience. Had a puma walk by one morning at about 10 yds. About the last thing I expected to walk out of a cornfield at first light but he knew the drill. Strolled on by and walked in the woods behind us and had all the birds he could eat for the next 3 hours.

Comment

One of these days Alice !!
                              One of these days !!

Comment

Working...
                              X