Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 07-18-2018, 11:14 AM   #1
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Where invited
Default Child support, does it ever end?

I have started this thread in hopes to help anyone who may find themselves in the unfortunate situation of divorce with children involved.

I have paid child support for the past 14 years. If it is actually used for the childís benefit and not keeping babies momma in a new car, it is awesome. What is not awesome is the way both the court system and the Texas Attorney Generalís office treats all fathers like dead beat dads! Not one of the agencies will tell you, in order to stop child support garnishment after your legal obligation has been met, it is YOUR responsibility to file the proper paperwork.

In the last 14 years I have bought my ex three new cars and financed two cosmetic surgeries (she doesnít work) and, I have taken my daughter school clothes shopping every year to keep her clothed in ones that fit. I call foul but, there is nothing I could do about it because after all, I am a dead beat dad right? There is a light at the end of the tunnel though and this gravy train has stopped running! My daughter graduated high school this past spring and turns 18 in less than one month so, I have fulfilled my LEGAL obligation. If you find yourself in the same situation all you have to do is complete this form ( https://texaslawhelp.org/sites/defau...port_final.pdf ) and file it at the courthouse. The courts will take it from there and serve your ex with a notice and inform your employer to stop garnishment! Done!!! This must be done within 45 days PRIOR to fulfilling your legal obligation.

Now I can assist my daughter directly in any manner I see fit to assist her with college debt w/o giving her mom one more red cent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brazos Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:15 AM   #2
HDWRENCH
Ten Point

Hunt In: Cisco, San Juan

Yes I just completed mine in JUNE!!!!!!! had two kids started in 2001 so I paid out way more than I ever want to add up ..

Still getting hit up by the son just starting college . Issue is his mom is behind him on poor life decisions in my opinion Lease a platinum Ford fusion do online out of state college . ??!!!! now he needs a new mac book pro that is almost 2000 ..
HDWRENCH is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:25 AM   #3
67olds442
Eight Point

Hunt In: Nolan County

Mine stopped automatically when my boy turned 18. I don't remember having to fill out a form.
67olds442 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:27 AM   #4
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67olds442 View Post
Mine stopped automatically when my boy turned 18. I don't remember having to fill out a form.

Your attorney may have taken care of it? All I know for certain is this is the current process.

Old 07-18-2018, 11:29 AM   #5
NBK75
Ten Point

Hunt In: Guadalupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67olds442 View Post
Same here they just stopped taking it out of my check, no paper work.
NBK75 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:29 AM   #6
Buckshot-73
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Whitney and Glen Rose

Michael, I only met you once, we talked for a while..... you were a little buzzed, ( just after your back surgery).

I can assure anyone, you are far,far away from a deadbeat dad. Hope all is well with the back.
Buckshot-73 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:29 AM   #7
Bdub25
Four Point

Hunt In: Webb County

I just finished mine in June as well. Now i can send the $ straight to my son if he needs it.
Bdub25 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:32 AM   #8
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
Michael, I only met you once, we talked for a while..... you were a little buzzed, ( just after your back surgery).

I can assure anyone, you are far,far away from a deadbeat dad. Hope all is well with the back.

It is much better now! I no longer self medicate for relief so maybe when we next meet, I will remember 🤣

Old 07-18-2018, 11:42 AM   #9
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Looking!

Was it not worth it though?
Traildust is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:45 AM   #10
bow4my2
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBK75 View Post
Same here they just stopped taking it out of my check, no paper work.
this is how i have mine set up, but we shall see
bow4my2 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:46 AM   #11
kcmarullo
Ten Point

Hunt In: South Tx, Oklahoma

Mine was well worth the money ! glad the X don't get any more !!
kcmarullo is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:47 AM   #12
Brazos Hunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post

Without a doubt!

Old 07-18-2018, 11:55 AM   #13
dcbrown
Pope & Young

My is done also, thank God! In Oregon, if the child decides to go to college, the support continues to go to mama until they are 21 or are no longer enrolled in college. Found this all out the hard way. Oh, and when Oregon decided to put this into place about 6 or 7 years ago, it became retroactive to any and all support orders.

When my daughter quit school and I found out she had quit, I contacted to state and stopped the support. I was then the bad guy because mama couldn't afford her new truck any more.

Last edited by dcbrown; 07-18-2018 at 12:04 PM.
dcbrown is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:56 AM   #14
Drycreek3189
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
Respectfully, that wasn't the point. We all want to take care of our kids, we just don't want to subsidize the habits or whims of an ex. It would be great if there were some kind of mechanism to make sure child support were actually used for the child, unfortunately that is not the case. Been there, done that long ago. It's probably worse now.
Drycreek3189 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 12:05 PM   #15
RWB
Eight Point

Hunt In: Leon County

if your a dad in Texas have to pay child support your hosed. try calling up there sometime.....my last conversation went like this,

As you can see my over 1700 for one child gets sent in every month on time for the past 6 years and for some reason you don't see it this month even though my employer sent it in and you can see my check was deducted for the amount......CPS, Prove we received it sir and regardless if it was sent in or not you owe it.

Oh but on the flip side step daughter baby daddy hasn't paid a dime in over 2 years.
RWB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 12:06 PM   #16
jbhunting39
Eight Point

Hunt In: Texas/Oklahoma

It does not have anything to do with the kids really bro. It is a sceme for the state to make money. If your have 350,000 dudes paying you 7% of the suggested arrears every week. That adds up to a lot of money.

When she had custody they took me back to court every 3 months to make sure they were deducting the right amount.

I ended up getting custody of my kids when they were 11 and 9 after 8 years of divorce from her.

They told her to pay $200 a week to me for change child support for both kids and I have only seen maybe $600 the whole time I have had them. They never once took her to court to make her pay when I had custody those 11 years. Funny right.

They are now both over 18 and it could not have turned out better fo me and them.

I got to raise them thru their teenage years and I think that is one of the most important times for a father to intrude and be a part of their lives. Teaching them how to become goods people.

His plan is always the best so just have hope and faith that things are gonna work out for the best and they will.

My kids and I have built a great relationship together now and I could not ask for better kiddos.

jbhunting39 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 12:08 PM   #17
jbhunting39
Eight Point

Hunt In: Texas/Oklahoma

I did not file any paperwork either. It just stopped when I got custody of them and they transferred the child support over to her. When they turned 18. Just got a letter in the mail saying it was over. Glad to have them out of my life.

jbhunting39 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 12:15 PM   #18
Yelladog
Ten Point

I just finished mine in June when he graduated. Mine wasnít through the AG so did have to go the court and get paperwork signed by the judge to give to my employer. I think the ag will stop payment at 18

Yelladog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 12:47 PM   #19
PROD49
Eight Point

Hunt In: Junction Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWB View Post
if your a dad in Texas have to pay child support your hosed. try calling up there sometime.....my last conversation went like this,

As you can see my over 1700 for one child gets sent in every month on time for the past 6 years and for some reason you don't see it this month even though my employer sent it in and you can see my check was deducted for the amount......CPS, Prove we received it sir and regardless if it was sent in or not you owe it.

Oh but on the flip side step daughter baby daddy hasn't paid a dime in over 2 years.
Don't even get me started! I pay $3,300 a month plus half of all medical, plus having him on my insurance. Meantime step daughters dad is at least $10k in the hole. My choice is pay my lawyer at least that much to file contempt then try and get lawyers fees actually paid back not to mention the drama that goes with it.
PROD49 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 12:57 PM   #20
Matt_C
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Only way it could be worse with supporting an ex's self improvements is if he or she were an attorney!!! Then it would really bad.
Matt_C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 01:04 PM   #21
Matt_C
Ten Point

Hunt In: Texas

Nope, you just give it to your kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
I have started this thread in hopes to help anyone who may find themselves in the unfortunate situation of divorce with children involved.

I have paid child support for the past 14 years. If it is actually used for the childís benefit and not keeping babies momma in a new car, it is awesome. What is not awesome is the way both the court system and the Texas Attorney Generalís office treats all fathers like dead beat dads! Not one of the agencies will tell you, in order to stop child support garnishment after your legal obligation has been met, it is YOUR responsibility to file the proper paperwork.

In the last 14 years I have bought my ex three new cars and financed two cosmetic surgeries (she doesnít work) and, I have taken my daughter school clothes shopping every year to keep her clothed in ones that fit. I call foul but, there is nothing I could do about it because after all, I am a dead beat dad right? There is a light at the end of the tunnel though and this gravy train has stopped running! My daughter graduated high school this past spring and turns 18 in less than one month so, I have fulfilled my LEGAL obligation. If you find yourself in the same situation all you have to do is complete this form ( https://texaslawhelp.org/sites/defau...port_final.pdf ) and file it at the courthouse. The courts will take it from there and serve your ex with a notice and inform your employer to stop garnishment! Done!!! This must be done within 45 days PRIOR to fulfilling your legal obligation.

Now I can assist my daughter directly in any manner I see fit to assist her with college debt w/o giving her mom one more red cent.

Matt_C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 01:05 PM   #22
cactusassjohn
Four Point

Hunt In: nebraska/texas/south dakota

been their and done that! should be made to go to kids not ex-wife foolish spending support(paint her house,trips,lawn sprinkler system,new boyfriends truck). in nebraska support goes till 19 years old and 26 if in school,unless it is written in decree(still 19).agree hhs treats you like deadbeat dad ,even if you always pay and are never late ! once they turn 19 ,county att. sends paperwork to employer and it ends.had to keep both kids on my insurace because ex got laid off for 3rd time at same company and was going to live on gov.welfare.i feel ur pain my brothers ,stay strong for the kids. now that my blood pressure is up i'm out thanks
cactusassjohn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 02:22 PM   #23
Pineywoods
Ten Point

Hunt In: Elkhart, Splendora, Laneville & Throckmorton

Thanks for the heads up on the paperwork. After 15 years of paying, I am done in December. I will be sure to file the necessary paperwork ahead of time.
Pineywoods is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 02:31 PM   #24
jason86
Ten Point

Hunt In: Kinney county

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
Respectfully, that wasn't the point. We all want to take care of our kids, we just don't want to subsidize the habits or whims of an ex. It would be great if there were some kind of mechanism to make sure child support were actually used for the child, unfortunately that is not the case. Been there, done that long ago. It's probably worse now.
I think he is saying worth it as in not being with the ex anymore.
jason86 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 02:47 PM   #25
Hoggslayer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Open to Offers

One more year. I have to pay until my son gets out of school next year just before his 19th birthday. I've been buying the beer and feeding my ex-wife horses for the last 17 years. Thanks for the heads up on how to stop it.
Hoggslayer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 03:10 PM   #26
JayB
Ten Point

Hunt In: Cass County

I want to give ya'll another perspective to view this....if you were still with your Exes, ALL of your paycheck would go to them and they would still do all the same stupid things you see them doing now.
Just consider it as support for your children and ransom for your freedom
JayB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 03:15 PM   #27
Jayt22
Ten Point

Hunt In: Cracka county

I just finished in June!!! Never thought it was goin to end,and it is very irritating seeing the ex living life up and knowing **** well that it was all from your wallet. It will end and you can start doing the things you want to do with your money! Hang in there!
Jayt22 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 03:20 PM   #28
BrandonA
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County

6 more yrs
BrandonA is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 03:22 PM   #29
Quackerbox
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
If it is actually used for the childís benefit and not keeping babies momma in a new car, it is awesome. What is not awesome is the way both the court system and the Texas Attorney Generalís office treats all fathers like dead beat dads!

I know lady like that. New truck every year.

But I dont really feel to bad for the ex cause hes trash IMO. Ive taken his kid fishin and huntin more in the last 2 years than he has. I hoped to be the one with him when he took his first deer but the step dad took care of that.

To all the others here that are doing the right thing, good on you. Ive seen far to many of the deadbeats. Both in my family and out
Quackerbox is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 03:31 PM   #30
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia

I've never been divorced. 29 years later I have a 21 and 22.5 year old, great kiddos too, and I'm still paying child support.. It is what it is.. Kids cost money.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 03:45 PM   #31
trjones87
Pope & Young

13 years....over $100k left.....glad to hear you guys saying its worth it.
trjones87 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 03:49 PM   #32
SmTx
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jim Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
I know lady like that. New truck every year.

But I dont really feel to bad for the ex cause hes trash IMO. Ive taken his kid fishin and huntin more in the last 2 years than he has. I hoped to be the one with him when he took his first deer but the step dad took care of that.

To all the others here that are doing the right thing, good on you. Ive seen far to many of the deadbeats. Both in my family and out
I worked with a guy 10 years ago that sounds like that.

Wouldn't buy his kid bday or Christmas gifts saying the child support takes care of all that.
SmTx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 10:18 PM   #33
tazhunter0
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere I can!!!

My CS went down when my daughter turned 18. Started paying when she was 10 months old and covering her health insurance. I still pay $200 every month thru my paycheck to pay off a year that I was layed off from work and another 1.5-2 yrs my job refused to take my CS out even with it court ordered. I have lost my income tax check for the last 5 yrs to repay also. I know my CS goes on a card for my daughter to use but her mom refuses to let her have or use the card.
My CS showed up on my credit report 3 yrs ago and has only gone down on the total amount owed by $100 over 3 yrs. This is even paying close to $12k in the last 3yrs towards it. When calling the AG to ask about how much was still owed, I was told to add up my payments that I have made and then to figure out what amount should have been payed. That would give me my amount still owed.
Thinking about hiring a lawyer at the end of the year to get things straightened out.
tazhunter0 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 10:43 PM   #34
Atfulldraw
Pope & Young

Hunt In: a high fence, southwest of DFW, Colorado

for those of you already in the boat....it's too late, but for those of you with a divorce in your future....

you can have an order included in your decree that your wages won't be garnished as long as you remain current.

It reduces (but doesn't eliminate) some of the hassle of dealing with the state.

As a bonus, it totally confuses them when they get an order signed by a judge that says they CAN'T do something that they are used to doing every day
Atfulldraw is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-18-2018, 11:02 PM   #35
frazee3200
Ten Point

Hunt In: Coleman

Tagged for 14 years from now lol
frazee3200 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 12:03 AM   #36
KELLEY68
Nubbin' Buck

Hunt In: McCulloch County, South Africa

Divorced when the kids were 2. I had to pay $1000 a month. That covered a lot of her partying. I got custody of the boys (twins ) when they were 6. Ex was ordered to pay $290 a month. She only payed 14 months total in 12 years. I turned it over to the AG a long time ago. I wasn't going to spend money trying to get her to pay. She finally started working a 6 years ago. AG takes here income tax return every year and took the balance in her 401k last year. The boys are 25 now and I am still collecting a check for back payments. She will be payed up in about 8yrs. Its the gift that keeps giving!
KELLEY68 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 12:43 AM   #37
Daniel75
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Red River County & Atoka Co Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazee3200 View Post
Tagged for 14 years from now lol
Lmao!

I feel the pain too, 9.5 years left for me but about the time I get ticked off about it, she texts me with some stupid **** and I remember why Iím not with the **** anymore.
Daniel75 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 02:24 AM   #38
Smithwr
Ten Point

Hunt In: Vernon TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmTx View Post
I worked with a guy 10 years ago that sounds like that.

Wouldn't buy his kid bday or Christmas gifts saying the child support takes care of all that.
Iím on the flip side, step sons dad pays $40 whole dollars a week; I provide everything else. He tells my stepson that Santa only goes to moms house, even when he has him for Christmas. So my stepson gets to watch all his cousins open presents. Ole dad has dis honorable discharge and lives with grandma. It is what it is
Smithwr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 07:50 AM   #39
Tmag
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Depends on the TPWD draw results!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
I've never been divorced. 29 years later I have a 21 and 22.5 year old, great kiddos too, and I'm still paying child support.. It is what it is.. Kids cost money.
Same here, kids are in their 30's and I'm still paying!
Loving every minute of it.
Tmag is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 07:50 AM   #40
rockyraider
Ten Point

Hunt In: Out West

Thankfully I've never had to pay child support, I feel for you guys who have been taken to the cleaners. I've always felt that "child support" far too often is really ex-spousal support. I've always looked at it like this, if some poor sap is ordered to pay $1500 for a child, then the other parent should also have to fork up an equal amount. How in the world can anyone say it takes $3000/mo. to raise a child, assuming both parents are kicking in equal amounts to actually raise the child?

And some of ya'll were talking about some states requiring child support to continue until the dependent is like 25-26? That should be illegal. There should be no legal requirement for a parent to continue paying child support for a grown adult child.
rockyraider is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 08:08 AM   #41
tps7742
Ten Point

Hunt In: East tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithwr View Post
Iím on the flip side, step sons dad pays $40 whole dollars a week; I provide everything else. He tells my stepson that Santa only goes to moms house, even when he has him for Christmas. So my stepson gets to watch all his cousins open presents. Ole dad has dis honorable discharge and lives with grandma. It is what it is
I understand where you are coming from on this one. The deal on Christmas really blows.
On the flip side in my case, my oldest daughterís sperm donor stopped paying the day we got married. This occurred in 1983. It led to me adopting my daughter a couple of years after getting married and I never looked back. She has blessed me with three beautiful grandkids, gotten her education and is a great mother to her kids.
tps7742 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 08:13 AM   #42
hully1029
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Grayson/Cooke

currently paying the state standard of 25% on both of mine, ages 8 and 5. i asked her the other day if she and her husband (my ex brother in law, yeah, figure that out.. and she STILL got primary custody) would accept shared custody with no child support, and shes considering it. I told her we (my wife and i) would sell our house and move to the same school district if she would accept that.. told her i would pay for all the legal mumbo jumbo to get settled. we would live within same school district, but not be neighbors. 'child support' would be negated, kids would be covered by insurance and the other party would pay half the premium, all deductibles and costs for medical would be split 50/50, time 50/50. it would allow me to attend more of their school functions and extracurricular activities. would have a bit longer commute to and from work, but thats a drop in the bucket of what would be so much better. THIS is in the best interest for OUR children.. this may not be the case for the majority, but its something worth looking into..
hully1029 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 08:15 AM   #43
tps7742
Ten Point

Hunt In: East tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by hully1029 View Post
currently paying the state standard of 25% on both of mine, ages 8 and 5. i asked her the other day if she and her husband (my ex brother in law, yeah, figure that out.. and she STILL got primary custody) would accept shared custody with no child support, and shes considering it. I told her we (my wife and i) would sell our house and move to the same school district if she would accept that.. told her i would pay for all the legal mumbo jumbo to get settled. we would live within same school district, but not be neighbors. 'child support' would be negated, kids would be covered by insurance and the other party would pay half the premium, all deductibles and costs for medical would be split 50/50, time 50/50. it would allow me to attend more of their school functions and extracurricular activities. would have a bit longer commute to and from work, but thats a drop in the bucket of what would be so much better. THIS is in the best interest for OUR children.. this may not be the case for the majority, but its something worth looking into..
Good for you on this one, I hope it works out for you all.
tps7742 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 08:20 AM   #44
systemnt
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Quote:

Every lawyer on the planet is going to advise her against this.

Hopefully shes level headed and fair person...and the ex brother-in-law-ex-wives-new-husband-thing isnt a **** either...
good luck brother.
systemnt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 08:28 AM   #45
Mike Javi Cooper
Pope & Young

Been finished since 1988...
Mike Javi Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 08:29 AM   #46
kkp005
Six Point

Hunt In: Madison County

Quote:
Originally Posted by KELLEY68 View Post
Divorced when the kids were 2. I had to pay $1000 a month. That covered a lot of her partying. I got custody of the boys (twins ) when they were 6. Ex was ordered to pay $290 a month. She only payed 14 months total in 12 years. I turned it over to the AG a long time ago. I wasn't going to spend money trying to get her to pay. She finally started working a 6 years ago. AG takes here income tax return every year and took the balance in her 401k last year. The boys are 25 now and I am still collecting a check for back payments. She will be payed up in about 8yrs. Its the gift that keeps giving!
Nice!
kkp005 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 08:35 AM   #47
Mayhem
Pope & Young

Hunt In: crockett, county

Been watching my best friend get taken back to court every 2 years for his ex to get more money. I wouldnít t wish that on anyone.

He has 3 years left and I think Iíll throw him a party when he is done.

Mayhem is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 09:00 AM   #48
Acameron52
Ten Point

Hunt In: Coleman

Never been in yalls position but it seems like a cluster $&%+ of a system.
Acameron52 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 01:16 PM   #49
Bumpy
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
Yeah itís called joint custody
Bumpy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-19-2018, 01:21 PM   #50
Bumpy
Ten Point

Quote:
It is the best option. I left my career at the Big X , sold my house, and left my old life so u could do exactly that. At first I was mad but over time it has been a blessing times 10. I spend way more time with my daughter and our relationship has really grown. Iíd never imagined my daughter and I would attend an astros game alone or go to cattle auctions and she likeS it! Yeah commuting can suck but the benefits of the child is way better.
Bumpy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top