Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the lamest reason you have ever been pulled over for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the lamest reason you have ever been pulled over for?

I got pulled over this morning for "Failure to signal Lane Change" and I was changing lanes to avoid an accident as a person was drifting into my lane. So this popped into my mind.

My lamest excuse........

Dirty License plate

I was 100ft from the city limits and it was 2am. I think it was just an excuse to make contact as the license plate could clearly be read even though there was road grime on it.

Not wearing a seat belt in town where I can't legally go over 25 mph. When the cop asked where I lived I said "That blue and white house over there." as I pointed at it. He gave me a $25 ticket.

Comment

Speeding... I had to ****!!!

Serious one though, I had bought a used back pipe bumper from a guy and put it on my truck and the TWO license plate lights worked the day before but went through a small town and the DPS officer noticed that one of them was not working and pulled me over and gave me a warning.
      Last edited by BBReezen; 04-12-2018, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Wide right turn - It was about 1030 pm on a Friday night. I was about 23 or so years old. There was nobody at the light I was turning on. Not another car in sight. He was behind me in the turn lane. I hit the blinker and turned into the far lane on a 2 lane road. Lit me up immediately. I dont really drink, but I believe he was trying to get me for something like that. I did a sobriety test and all that good stuff for about 20-25 mins.

Comment

A highway patrolman pulled me over claiming the tint was too dark. I do not feel like typing it all out right now but long story short I have been pulled over quite a few times in my life and this guy was the only one that was ever a jerk. Also the tint was fine so no ticket, just a hassle.

-john

Comment

Driving in the left lane on 635 at 4 o’clock in the afternoon. Warning

I also got pulled over for failure to deam my head lights. 365$

Except the 31 in a 30 in San Angelo ticket I deserved the rest.

Comment

Crossing the white line on the right hand side of the road.

Comment

Failure to yield - there wasn’t a car for at least a half mile (that was as far as I could see) either way on the street I turned onto. I still wonder who I was supposed to be yielding to.

Comment

Not using a turn signal at a three way where you can’t go straight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I consider this lame because it's almost embarrassing:

When I lived in College Station my street, on one end, came to a T intersection with a stop sign. To the left was a dead end that had a gate into a city park. To the right was another residential street. I pulled up to the stop sign and rolled through because in my opinion the stop sign was worthless.
                    Well about the time I rolled through (around 9pm) two bicycle cops were headed into the park and pulled me over. That's right, I got pulled over in my car by a bicycle cop.

Comment

I also got pulled over with my 2 best friends in front of my best friend's house.

He said my best friend was driving like a crazy man. Lights came on as we made a turn, and his house was on the corner. He parked in front of his own house. I was in the passenger side and got out and started to walk into the house.

Cop didnt like that and drew on me. I put my hands up and said I wasnt driving, and that this is where we were going. He then yelled at me to get back in the car. I did, and then another car comes screeching around the corner and stops. Back up. They get out of their car with gun drawn calling me an idiot. He tells me to get out of the car and sit on the curb. He asked my friend why he was driving crazy. No tickets, but they kept me outside of the house for an hour seaching the vehicle and all that jazz.

I was a jerk the whole time, and we got no tickets for anything.

Comment

97 in a 55, it wasn’t my fault. The original Fast and Furious has just come out... it was not a good enough excuse for Honolulu PD

Comment

Oh, and one more time I was playing basketball at a park. All my friends had left and I was at a bench at about 1015 with the gf. I was taking my shoes off and putting on my slides. Cop came and said we were out past the closing time for the park.

He was a larger guy, I was 19 and he kept asking me if I was going to run. He gave me a ticket for something about being at a public park after 10 pm.

Comment

Not having a license plate on the front of my 1985 RX7. No place to put one on that pointy bumper. Sure hated putting screws in that thing.

Comment

72 in a 70mph zone coming off an overpass outside San Angelo pulling a fifth wheel camper. Cruise was set on 70 but didn't hold it back with the weight pushing it. Waist of mine and the Troopers time. He gave me a warning ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X