Old Mexico 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Mexico 2018-2019

A New Season Has Finally Began Fellas. Same as Always Lets Keep this a Place for Everyone to Help any New Comers, Post Rain Reports, Offer Lease Openings or Share any Alerts for Everyone's Safety. Keep in Mind that This will be an Election year In Mexico so try and be Prepared for any Last Minute Changes that Could happen Come Season.

As Always Please Ask any Questions You might Have before Risking your Safety before Crossing. We have a lot for Followers that Can Assist you regardless of the Area You will be Traveling.

As of this Weekend The Brush Country has Came Alive. Spring is Kicking off In a Big way giving everyone high hopes for a Successful Season Ahead.

Best of Luck and Safe Trip to all

Some pictures from last weekend
    Last edited by Mex. Bowhunter; 03-01-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mex. Bowhunter View Post
      Some pictures from last weekend
      Try again
      Last edited by Mex. Bowhunter; 03-01-2018, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Take 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Take 3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Post up the mount pictures from all of your bucks from this past season once you start receiving them.... I love those mexico bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Catarina View Post
              Post up the mount pictures from all of your bucks from this past season once you start receiving them.... I love those mexico bucks

About time we got this goin!!! Thanks Bo. 2017-2018 was tough for us. Not many trophies to be had. Here are a couple of Management Bucks we took down South. Looking forward to the new year. Viva!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5216.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	24531401Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5249.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.7 KB
ID:	24531402

Comment

This thread is the reason I joined TBH! Love it!!!

Comment

Spring has definitely sprung! Brush is looking good and deer are eating good as well !

Comment

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to a new year! Last year was rough.....

Comment

Its March 1. 'Bout time you got this going Bo....thanks, looking forward to the updates.

Comment

Thanks for getting the new thread kicked off, Bo! The year has started off nicely and slowly everything is coming alive. Feed consumption had been off the hook for us since January and it slowed down drastically these past 10 days. Seems like deer are either finally loving the greenery that’s been there all along or the weather kicked off a 3rd rut. The latter seems more likely.

Looking forward to another great year. Lets pray that we get plenty of rain and Mexico continues its steady, upward trend in buck quality all around! Cant wait until trail camera season rolls around. Good luck to everyone this year!

A few pics from last weekend:

Comment

I’m in this year. Leased out our place in San Angelo and jumped on the Mexico place with Dean. They’ve been eating good so far and the green is nice to see. We are pretty hopeful

Comment

Great Pics and man it does look lush over there.
                              Ill be tagging along to this thread..

Comment

Working...
                              X