Talk me out of Ryobi power tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chunkinlead View Post
    Unless you are just wanting new tools you might check out retool on 50th. I have gotten a lot of dewalt stuff for almost half price that has hardly been used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Going to have a couple hundred dollars in store credit at Home Depot

Comment

Ryobi is the Hi Point of power tools.

Comment

I've had an 18 volt set for over ten years and it still works great and it gets used and abused.

Comment

Love my set!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Ryobi is the Hi Point of power tools.
            My Hi Point 9mm carbine Rifle was one of my fav’s until it got stolen

Comment

I love my ryobi stuff, interchangeable batteries are cool. I own probably 4-5 different pieces all have been great

Comment

I have a set of Ryobi and a set of Dewalt for about 3 years. I think they are both pretty comparable in power and I haven't a single issue with either. They both been in marginally wet weather and a few and been treated badly but they haven't skipped a beat yet.

Comment

I have Ryobi and Dewalt. The Ryobi batteries were better. All of the tools work fine. It's more about which one has the best batteries.

Comment

I love mine but it’s also only seen light duty stuff or projects around the house. They work great for what I use em for

Comment

Been using them a long time, have multiple tools. They work great!

Comment

They are all I use. Love them. Even have a pole saw and weed eater.

Comment

I have all 3 Milw Dewalt Ryobi....2 impact drivers/4 drills/2 skill saws/3 sawsalls/1sabersaw/1impact....Ryobi for the money are best.and they do not change battery volts (shape) every few years forcing you to buy new...like most other brands...
                          Whatever brand Lithium Ion are well worth buying they work harder and longer and last longer in years...
                          I say Milwaukee is Cadillac of porta tools...but Ryobi is Ford/Chev...

I do not make a living with mine but I use them lots.
                          My Son has A/c business and he converted to Ryobi ..simply because they were best buy...And Loss of tools/and walking off was a problem...and after a few years he agrees they might not be the best BUT there Dam good..

Comment

We have a Ryobi One trimmer for the yard and it works pretty well. We needed something really light for when my wife needed to use it due to my back and health issues. It has been great, good battery life also.

Comment

I love my Ryobi set. I've had them going on 5 years and only thing I've bought is new batteries for them as the original ones don't hold a long charge anymore. Granted they'll still hold a decent charge but I can tell the difference.

I use them mostly around the house and some projects around the lease. Come to think of it I've probably used them to build a handful of deer blinds over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                I know several people who are converting everything over to Rigid. Mainly due to Rigid's lifetime warranty, which includes their batteries.

I have been a rigid guy for a while now. They have a service center in lake jackson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X