• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually it’s jeans and a sport coat for
    Me. Sometimes a tie also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I dress for what is expected at the occasion when it comes to funerals, weddings, etc. My minimum would be a sport coat, nice jeans, and boots for either but I'll wear a suit if needed. One thing to remember is any family event will have two or three people who are dressed way worse than you.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        I dress for what is expected at the occasion when it comes to funerals, weddings, etc. My minimum would be a sport coat, nice jeans, and boots for either but I'll wear a suit if needed. One thing to remember is any family event will have two or three people who are dressed way worse than you.
        I think you must've been to some of my family events.

Comment

I wore a nice pair of jeans to one on Wednesday. It was in Ft. Stockton. I wasn't the only one there in jeans. Some of her family wore them as well.

Comment

I hope like heck that when I die, everyone shows up to my funeral in jeans and boots. I hate suits and ties with a passion and would never ever wear them again if it didn't cause a stir with my wife. She loves when I wear them, so I will on occasion. But hate em, and would hope that everyone knows me well enough to come dressed casual. I might even make it a requirement that my pall bearers wear jeans and boots

Comment

I've worn cargo shorts and Hawaiian shirts to funerals

Who gives a ****

Never figured a funeral was a fashion show

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Show up as you see fit. Pay the deceased their respect. I have went to them in jeans and a suit. When I leave earth it will not bother me a bit what the folks wear. I would be honored by anyone showing up.

Comment

When they have my funeral I hope people wear whatever they feel comfortable in

I sure won't care and can guarantee none of my family will care either

If you are most comfortable in your birthday suit, well I hope you look good nekid
                  Don't want the other folks traumatized

Comment

clean and neat clothes and no b.o. is fine ....

Comment

No

Comment

I went to a visitation awhile back and one of the lady’s sons was wearing a Manchester United soccer jersey, camo shorts, and crocs. I was in shock. That being said, starched jeans and a nice shirt is plenty acceptable for a southern funeral, and you’ll see others dressed the same way

Comment

Nice jeans, nice shirt, boots, and maybe a sports coat for me.

I could care less what others have to say about my attire. One thing is for sure, they won’t be saying squat about it to my face or they’ll join the deceased in the casket. [emoji12]

Skinny

Comment

I like to wear slacks or a suit but that's just me

Comment

I don't own a suit, nor will I. Khakis and boots, or jeans and boots....either needs to be ironed and starched/creased because there's no use looking like a 5 year old.

No need to starch your skinny jeans though, because you already look like a moron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Im not a suit guy, as I hate wearing a tie.

Jean and a button down with boots, or some times ill wear dress slacks and a dress shirt with nice shoes. All depends on the funeral.

At the end of the day I dont think it matter what you wear as long as your heart is in the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X