No announcement yet.

Who isnt Hunting Tomorrow??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t ever hunt bow season here in Texas cause I’m too busy with other things. Spend most September bird hunting and getting all of my rifles and gear ready for elk and mule deer out of state for October and early November plus getting things at work buttoned up so I can be gone for more than a week at a time. Plus sitting in a pop up while it’s 90 degrees gets me pretty restless and bored. I have the rest of November and December to bow hunt here.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      I won’t be. 2nd year in a row for me. Didn’t get on a lease but have plenty places to go and 4 draw hunts to attend so I got plenty time to hunt this season
      Can you run some of that luck off on me haha never been drawn on a single TPWD hunt after all these years and preference points.

Comment

No for several reasons. Moving this weekend, cant pull the bow good yet, most of all, don't have anywhere to go.

Comment

I’ll miss the morning hunt but I’ll be after them tomorrow afternoon!

Comment

Not me....my boy has a baseball tournament. Unfortunately this is almost every weekend!

Comment

I am missing tomorrow. Going to my son's XCountry meeting in Seguin.

Comment

I’ll be missing this one. But I’ll be out during the week sometime.

Comment

I'll be out there Monday thru Thursday of next wk.

Comment

I have not hunted for the past two seasons and now I do not have a place to hunt so it will probably be three seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Watching football, golf and working. Good luck to all.

Comment

Not I. It's been a heck of a year. Gonna be a late start for me for sure. I'll be lucky to get into a stand before rifle season starts. Maybe even mid November before I can get anything done this year.

Comment

I’ll be working and won’t be able to go until two weeks

Comment

Not me, but plan on it in a couple weeks.

Comment

I’m out this year. Sold my bow earlier in the year with the plan to upgrade. As of this morning, I still haven’t purchased a new bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t get excited about opening day either, I’ll go when we get a food cold front.

Comment

Working...
                                X