Kawasaki mule pro issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
    You need to go to another dealer. That should all be covered under the 3 year warranty. and you are the first person that I know that is having problems with there Mule. About 8 of my buddies have them and not a single problem. Sounds like you got a dud though.
    Lol well lucky me

Comment

Kawasaki mule pro issues

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      This can't be true! Kawasaki is so much more reliable than Polaris and never have any issues (tongue in cheek) [emoji6]b

Hope it works out for you and you get her back on the road soon.

It’s a bullet proof Kawasaki platform that elected to use a Chinese made non kawa engine for the power-plant. That was enough to shy me away.
      I just prefer to avoid Chinese stuff when I can.
      I’ve had great luck with Kawa products in the past (6- ATVs and one Sportbike)

Luckily this is the only Mule-pro I’ve read of on here having these issues.

Warranty denied? Typical bait and switch - large corporation pulling one on the little man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by DaveC; 08-23-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Just had a fuel pump go out in year 5. Had an extended warranty and they replaced it for free. Didn't cost me a penny and zero hassle besides having to drop it off.

Comment

I had the fan quit on my Kawasaki Mule a few years back. It was the temp sensor that screws into the radiator. Was an easy fix. Not sure if the Pro's have the same sensor but I'd bet they do. Might try jumping the sensor to see if the fan comes on.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by berettadave View Post
            I had the fan quit on my Kawasaki Mule a few years back. It was the temp sensor that screws into the radiator. Was an easy fix. Not sure if the Pro's have the same sensor but I'd bet they do. Might try jumping the sensor to see if the fan comes on.

Dave
            Cool thanks, what side of the radiator was it on?

Comment

the outside

Comment

Drivers side, passenger side, top, bottom??

Comment

Originally posted by Gladesgator View Post
                  I would try calling Kawasaki direct about the dealer not helping you with warranty work, if it is still within the 3 year warranty.
                  This works! I had a dealer tell me I had to pay for repairs and then they said I would be reimbursed IF it was covered. I got upset and they said if I wanted to wait to take it they would wait and see but Kawasaki was closed(this was a Monday at 1000). I didn’t believe this for a second but I didn’t drive 45 minutes to come home without it. Soon as I left I called Kawasaki, the lady was awesome and had me wait on hold while she contacted the dealer. I told her the service guy told me Kawasaki was closed on mondays, she said she had no idea why he would say that. On hold for less than 5 minutes, she comes back on and said the service guy would be calling me about my full refund. The guy called and he wasn’t happy at all about me calling Kawasaki but I got my refund. Someone told me that many times these places will make you pay, call you back after you leave and say warranty doesn’t cover it so no reimbursement. Then they call Kawasaki and get paid for the warranty work and get double paid for same job.
                  Last edited by fbchunter; 08-24-2018, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                    This works! I had a dealer tell me I had to pay for repairs and then they said I would be reimbursed IF it was covered. I got upset and they said if I wanted to wait to take it they would wait and see but Kawasaki was closed(this was a Monday at 1000). I didn’t believe this for a second but I didn’t drive 45 minutes to come home without it. Soon as I left I called Kawasaki, the lady was awesome and had me wait on hold while she contacted the dealer. I told her the service guy told me Kawasaki was closed on mondays, she said she had no idea why he would say that. On hold for less than 5 minutes, she comes back on and said the service guy would be calling me about my full refund. The guy called and he wasn’t happy at all about me calling Kawasaki but I got my refund. Someone told me that many times these places will make you pay, call you back after you leave and say warranty doesn’t cover it so no reimbursement. Then they call Kawasaki and get paid for the warranty work and get double paid for same job.

This is why to me a good dealer is as important as the unit you pick. We are blessed to have a very good Kubota dealership.

Comment

^^^ Totally agree, but I didn’t buy from this dealer. My dealer was like 2 month wait and this dealer was 1 month.

Comment

Originally posted by bartosh317 View Post
                        Drivers side, passenger side, top, bottom??
                        Sorry I haven't seen this until now. Mine was on the back side of the radiator tank towards the top on passengers side. It's just a sensor that threads into the tank.

Dave

Comment

How did y’all know the fuel pump went out ? Having problems with my 2015. First problems I’ve ever had.

Comment

I had my fuel pump go out a few months ago. Very first problem i have had with the machine. Mine was running fine then shut it off and it didnt want to start back up the next time. Turned over and started but would just putter and die.

Dont take it to the dealership...think they want 600-700 for a Kawasaki fuel pump. Found one for 50 bucks and swapped it out in 20 min.

Comment

if its a 3 year warranty and its a 2015 then it expired last year so nothing will be covered. all UTVs have fuel pump and fan issues. the fan is most likely a bad circuit breaker. on a Kawasaki its a plastic push button type near the battery.
                              All UTVs go downhill fast between 600-800 hours if used for ranch duty.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                                if its a 3 year warranty and its a 2015 then it expired last year so nothing will be covered. all UTVs have fuel pump and fan issues. the fan is most likely a bad circuit breaker. on a Kawasaki its a plastic push button type near the battery.
                                All UTVs go downhill fast between 600-800 hours if used for ranch duty.
                                OP was from August 2018 so possibly still in 3yr warranty depending of month of purchase

Comment

Working...
                                X