New Style Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Style Stand

I spent three hours sitting in my new Guido‘s web stand this past Wednesday. Is the most comfortable, versatile stand I’ve ever used. Looking forward to some longer sits. The first picture is where I was in my backyard. The second one was while I was hunting.i

Your just hanging from a tree and sitting the whole time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't sat in it so I can't comment on the comfort but please explain how that's the most versatile stand you've used. Can you stand up? What do you do if a deer is on the side of the arm you draw with. What about a deer behind you?

I've heard of people using them so maybe they're better than they look but to me it looks like a good way to not get a shot on a deer. Lol

Comment

I must be missing something......how on earth are you going to shoot like that?

Comment

Also if you wear a harness, how do you keep it out of your way? And the other strap that's in your way too?

Comment

How do you keep from flipping upside down?

Comment

I don't see a cup holder, where do you put your beer?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post
                  I haven't sat in it so I can't comment on the comfort but please explain how that's the most versatile stand you've used. Can you stand up? What do you do if a deer is on the side of the arm you draw with. What about a deer behind you?

I've heard of people using them so maybe they're better than they look but to me it looks like a good way to not get a shot on a deer. Lol

Dang...I have to agree. That's the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. More versatile than a tree stand where you can sit OR stand??

Comment

So you pretty much can only shoot one way? also seems like a good thing if you want to fall asleep and not shoot anything [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seriously? Now look at that picture. Are you telling me that that appears to be a comfortable (twisted as heck) shooting position? Not to mention the TREE that will absolutely be in the way no less than half the time when you draw. And you can forget shooting a deer behind you. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by SunsUpGunsUp View Post

It's extremely versatile...

You can sit and read
                        You can sit and sleep
                        You can sit and play games on your phone
                        You can sit and drink a cold beer
                        You can sit and watch critters

Comment

I'm glad you are liking you're new stand ecfire1967.

I hope you many successful and comfortable hunts using it.

Comment

Tough crowd. It. Looks lightweight and comfortable to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just trying to add a little humor. I have 3 friends that have them and they swear by them. All 3 have shot deer out of them too.

Comment

Working...
                              X