No announcement yet.

How to Make Venison (and Duck) Sausage - The Secret Recipe! - Video Journal #32

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Make Venison (and Duck) Sausage - The Secret Recipe! - Video Journal #32

A group of us gathered in February for the Annual (Fifteenth, I think) Brushy Sausage making event near Ellinger. Matt, GJ, Steve, John, Todd, Peanut, Jennifer and I cut, seasoned, ground, stuffed, tied, smoked and dried around 500 pounds of sausage in multiple batches. Of course, I shot footage of most of the process and put it together for an episode of the "Skinning Rack Series" for the TBH Video Journal!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_7jkRRAgho"]How to Make Venison (and Duck) Sausage - The Secret Recipe! TBHVJ #32 - YouTube[/ame]

Let me know what you think. Please leave feedback in the comments section, and don't forget to subscribe to the channel!
    My Flickr Photos

Good stuff man. Enjoyed the video. Looks like Y'all got that down to a science [emoji106]

Comment

Followingp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Love the music. Good to see Potlicker(you know who you are)

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
          Awesome! Love the music. Good to see Potlicker(you know who you are)
          LOL!
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

As always, put together very well. Great times, good eats. Liked the idea of the dried, like you mentioned, keeps well in freezer, grab and go.

Comment

Looking like lots of fun was had. Really liked the polka in the background too. And did ya have to sneak that recipe back in, once ya got it out? You sure looked paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Looking like lots of fun was had. Really liked the polka in the background too. And did ya have to sneak that recipe back in, once ya got it out? You sure looked paranoid.
                It was easier to sneak back in than sneaking it out!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

What, y'all don't like sausage?
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    What, y'all don't like sausage?
                    Some of em like duck sausage, but they hang out on the political forum

Comment

Good stuff, MM!

I don't know if I ever need to try gut butter...

Pssssst, Matt, GJ.... Y'all have a WIKILEAKER!!!
                      Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

We need a taste test between Mesquitecountry and yall's recipee. They seem very similar. I've used Mesquitecountry's since he posted it with great success, but am always open to trying new recipes.

Duck sausage...yall are so juvinile! What's next, your momma jokes?

Comment

Great video!

Comment

Here all along I thought I was living right. yall have that down to an art.. Awesome.

Comment

Good stuff Michael! I too liked the background music. My Great Grandparents would be proud of us for using the smoke house they built.

Comment

Working...
                              X