Covert deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
    so you are using 12 rechargeable with solar panel. Ive seen videos where guys are using vexilar style batteries but if I can get 4 months out of 12 rechargeable that will be perfect.
    I’m at 6 months no charging with their panel and 12 eneloops

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      that's awesome. thanks for the info

Comment

alright fellas I pulled the trigger. Thanks for the help. now I need to find a good deal on the solar panel

Comment

alright fellas I pulled the trigger. Thanks for the help. now I need to find a good deal on the solar panel
          I have had the best luck with the solar panel from covert. a little expensive but has worked the best so far.

Comment

That is awesome!!! I have my own homemade rigs but I may try this method next Covert I buy

Whats cheapest you have found the panel?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
              I have had the best luck with the solar panel from covert. a little expensive but has worked the best so far.
              yeah that's what I'm going to buy

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for COVERT Scouting Camera Solar Panel - 5267 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

this the right one?

Comment

looks to be the right one. Verify though by looking at coverts site to make sure the specs match up.

Comment

Assume this hooks directly into your camera and you only need rechargeables?

Covert told me you also need a 6v battery...so I am confused.
                    Last edited by gingib; 12-14-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

looks to be the right one. Verify though by looking at coverts site to make sure the specs match up.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        Assume this hooks directly into your camera and you only need rechargeables?

Covert told me you also need a 6v battery...so I am confused.
                        No 6v battery required. I have mine hooked directly to the camera.

Comment

No 6v battery required. I have mine hooked directly to the camera.
                          Ok. Weird.

I always assumed the panels charged a battery and not the internals.

Covert just told me you need to buy a 6v battery that goes into the solar panel pouch

Comment

Ok. Weird.

Covert just told me you need to buy a 6v battery that goes into the solar panel pouch
                            just gotta use rechargeable AA batteries

Comment

Ok. Weird.

I just had a chat with their customer service before I purchased the panel and was told it is a plug and play along with rechargeable batteries

Comment

Ok. Weird.

There must have been a misunderstanding somewhere. All that you need is 12 AA rechargeable batteries and the covert solar panel. We run over a dozen cameras with this setup and I could not be more impressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X