No announcement yet.

Obamacare 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least we got Gorsuch. We may not get anything else out of these clowns, but at least we got a good guy to replace Scalia. That's more than I ever expected, so I guess it's an overall win so far.

Still pretty disappointing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      God please let this one geaux smoother! I only had 3 requests from this president.......WE can do the rest on our own as FREE citizens!

1.) Repeal and Replace with MUCH better system or go back to our old system. (FAIL on attempt #1)

2.) Real Tax reform for business owners. (Gee-zus pleeeeeeeease!!!)

3.) Keep us out of multiple front wars! I doubt he wants that goal based on his comments and wanting to fight everyone at every corner for reasons that are asinine at times.

Add 4. Multiple strict constitutionalist judges to the scotus and you and me are in total agreement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Add 4. Multiple strict constitutionalist judges to the scotus and you and me are in total agreement.

NO argument from me at all! Follow the law or change it, that is HOW this system works.
        .........DO NOT legislate from the bench based on party affiliation is what most want......as long as it is there party...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          At least we got Gorsuch. We may not get anything else out of these clowns, but at least we got a good guy to replace Scalia. That's more than I ever expected, so I guess it's an overall win so far.

Every piece of policy/action so far this year I have seen has come from POTUS to include Gorsuch. Congress is worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
            Stick a fork in it. It's dead.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
            I say good, let it die. let the dems own it.
            after that get these jackwagons out of the way and let the free market do its thing.

the only thing is, health care prices are never going to come down until the slip/fall/liability lawyers are reigned in. it cost a fortune for a doctor to buy malpractice insurance.
            we live in a sue happy world... just look at every other billboard on the side of the hiway, and every other commercial on tv.
            it's got to stop or we will cease to be a nation on the cutting edge of medical innovation.
            just because someone has a bad outcome from a particular procedure doesn't mean it's not a good remedy for a condition that is being treated.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post

I cant wait to see the democrat filibuster. That is going to be entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                God please let this one geaux smoother! I only had 3 requests from this president.......WE can do the rest on our own as FREE citizens!
                1.) Repeal and Replace with MUCH better system or go back to our old system. (FAIL on attempt #1)
                2.) Real Tax reform for business owners. (Gee-zus pleeeeeeeease!!!)
                3.) Keep us out of multiple front wars! I doubt he wants that goal based on his comments and wanting to fight everyone at every corner for reasons that are asinine at times.
                Oscar, I would love to hear your ideas on the issues for small business taxes and how to reform them. I ask because I am bigly ignorant of the issue. I hear business owners always talk about how awful taxes are for them, I just haven't understood what exactly is bad about them.

Again, I am not arguing and 100% believe our entire tax system is messed up, I'm just asking to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                  Oscar, I would love to hear your ideas on the issues for small business taxes and how to reform them. I ask because I am bigly ignorant of the issue. I hear business owners always talk about how awful taxes are for them, I just haven't understood what exactly is bad about them.

Again, I am not arguing and 100% believe our entire tax system is messed up, I'm just asking to learn.
                  Hey just seeing this Jason.
                  Couple of quick things, sure i have left out some things but these are the major discussion points of concern and contention:
                  1. Right now corporations pay upwards of 35% in taxes. Highest in the world among 1st world countries. 39.5% in some odd ball cases.
                  2.Trump plan is to cut corporate tax rates from a maximum of 35 percent to 15 percent.......sadly the conversation is slowly changing to 25% or so.
                  3. Most of these tax savings apply only to C corporations, and the majority of small business are -- partnerships, limited liability companies taxed as partnerships or S corporations. So there is some concern if small business will be left out.
                  4. One big issue that came up in the Obama Administration was the Republicans’ refusal to agree to a lower corporate tax rate without addressing the issue of pass-through entities..........small business'!
                  5.Trump’s plan includes the ability for small guys to elect a maximum rate for “business income” of 15 percent. Except distributions from “large” pass-through entities would be taxed as dividends........like K-1 income from what i could tell.
                  6. Trump calls for a complete repeal of the Alternative Minimum Tax, which affects many small business owners.
                  7. Trump’s plan calls for a revision of the estate tax that would make capital gains over $10 million held at death subject to tax. This estate change would help small business owners pass their companies down to the next generation without the same tax burdens they face today. Really a big deal around the country when you look at small biz being considered less than 100 employees if i remember correctly.

Comment

it's being painted as a trump loss. so be it. Hope someone can get close t T and put together a full repeal.

why are they so agin free markets??

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
                      it's being painted as a trump loss. so be it. Hope someone can get close t T and put together a full repeal.

why are they so agin free markets??
                      Because free markets remove power from them
                      One things for sure, once they grt the taste of
                      Power they do not want to let it go. Healthcare in the hands of gov. Is the ultimate power. They can tell you what to do and how you better live your lifr if you want that health care

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        Because free markets remove power from them
                        One things for sure, once they grt the taste of
                        Power they do not want to let it go. Healthcare in the hands of gov. Is the ultimate power. They can tell you what to do and how you better live your lifr if you want that health care
                        ..........and that's a FACT!

Comment

Thanks Oscar. The more I learn the more disgusted I get with both parties. Liberals are just...well, not my kinda folks and I feel like the republicans are mostly a bunch of spineless, self preservationists.

Comment

Im glad it failed. The bill that finally made it to a vote was so watered down that it was going to implode all around the GOP. Time for the GOP to put up or shut up. Enough stalling and pandering from both sides of the isle.

America is sick of do nothing politicians. They better get the hint right now. Its never going to be business as usual again. The foundation of America wont tolerate this garbage any longer. If Congress cant do work now, there will be a massive rebellion against both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Im glad it failed. The bill that finally made it to a vote was so watered down that it was going to implode all around the GOP. Time for the GOP to put up or shut up. Enough stalling and pandering from both sides of the isle.

America is sick of do nothing politicians. They better get the hint right now. Its never going to be business as usual again. The foundation of America wont tolerate this garbage any longer. If Congress cant do work now, there will be a massive rebellion against both sides.
                              Steve in for the win!!!! [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] The folks in the ivory tower must do better.......period![emoji35] Do what you say or get gone quickly!!!
                              Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              Thanks Oscar. The more I learn the more disgusted I get with both parties. Liberals are just...well, not my kinda folks and I feel like the republicans are mostly a bunch of spineless, self preservationists.
                              Join the true silent majority sir. [emoji106] The fix has been in on citizens for 20 years or so. We are starting to understand that it is truly a game of "divide and conquer" and now "bait and switch". They are slowly running out of options to keep the citizens quiet ...[emoji36] ....must see results that make sense for America! [emoji102]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X