Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Praire Ford???

$88 down $88/month???

Anyone looked into this used vehicle offer at Grand Praire Ford?

Seen tons of commercials about it...whats the deal? Catch?

Skinny

heres the deal, that doesnt exist just how they get you on the lot. next thing you know its 8800 down and 880 a month. its a scam.

Comment

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
      heres the deal, that doesnt exist just how they get you on the lot. next thing you know its 8800 down and 880 a month. its a scam.
      nope ! it's 88 down and 88 a month for 880 months.

wee

Comment

It is legit, but it is only on about 2 vehicles that could be considered antiques!

Comment

Originally posted by Wheelie View Post
          nope ! it's 88 down and 88 a month for 880 months.

wee
          thats the other scam, its a coin flip.

Comment

I thought your first like four to six payments are $88 and then it goes to your normal payment.

Comment

Good thread. I always wondered. How about the mid November commercials that say no payments till next year.

Comment

Has any body ever challenged the Kia Guy? "If you find a better Kia deal in Texas I'm just gona give it to you". What is going to be giving to me? I wont to know what it is.

Comment

Don't even get me started on dealerships.....those bloodsuckers should be tarred and feathered. You've got to go in there with leverage and know what you're doing and even then they're gonna try and stick it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin Kade View Post
                    Don't even get me started on dealerships.....those bloodsuckers should be tarred and feathered. You've got to go in there with leverage and know what you're doing and even then they're gonna try and stick it to you.
                    I agree to a certian point but they have to make money or they'd be out of business. Or they get a bail out....

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                      I agree to point but they have to make money or they'd be out of business.
                      Yeah, we all have to make money, I'm talking about the old bait and switch crap. That's a total lie and I don't endorse it.....happens all the time.

Comment

Don't do it Shane. I bought a truck from GP Ford. Neva again brotha. It's one scam after another with those yahoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
                          Don't do it Shane. I bought a truck from GP Ford. Neva again brotha. It's one scam after another with those yahoos.
                          Just started looking for a used truck. Their commercials are plastered all over the tv during the Ranger games. Figured I'd see wth was up with it...sounds like a trap to me!!!

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Hogdude1234 View Post
                            Just started looking for a used truck. Their commercials are plastered all over the tv during the Ranger games. Figured I'd see wth was up with it...sounds like a trap to me!!!

Skinny
                            Whatch looking for? I come across some pretty good deals from time to time.

Comment

Record the commercials and then pause it when they flash up the fine print. That will tell you everything you need to know

Comment

Working...
                              X