No announcement yet.

Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bout time for some more Mexico camp fires.
    Attached Files

Comment

Well said. I love going over to Mexico. Can’t get back soon enough. Great pics too. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Mexico 2019-2020

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

I’ve laughed, cussed, smiled, and cried in this brush! I’ve rekindled a bond with my father that was strained for years, I’ve run here to escape from an ugly divorce, I’ve laughed until my cheeks hurt, I’ve heard the same stories over and over, this place is much more than a lease! We’re being called everything under the sun right now, but I’ll never leave there’s to much history, to many good memories to much happiness! It’s not for all and i respect that, but it’s for me! VIVA!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji817] great pics and well said

Comment

We were there from 11/28-12/1 and saw a ton of rubs and a couple bucks starting to break off.

I had bucks feeding together at the feeder still, and one chased a doe off but nothing to serious.

The buck I shot on 11/30 did have some darker hocks and stunk, but showed no signs of rut action. Still having bucks coming in regular to my feeder.

Last year we saw a majority of the rut action right around new years, is that pretty typical? Next trip is 12/26 until we decide to come back before 1/4

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            We were there from 11/28-12/1 and saw a ton of rubs and a couple bucks starting to break off.

I had bucks feeding together at the feeder still, and one chased a doe off but nothing to serious.

The buck I shot on 11/30 did have some darker hocks and stunk, but showed no signs of rut action. Still having bucks coming in regular to my feeder.

Last year we saw a majority of the rut action right around new years, is that pretty typical? Next trip is 12/26 until we decide to come back before 1/4

Ya we’ve always had the most activity from 12/20-1/8

Comment

Foggy and slow this morning

Comment

I’ve laughed, cussed, smiled, and cried in this brush! I’ve rekindled a bond with my father that was strained for years, I’ve run here to escape from an ugly divorce, I’ve laughed until my cheeks hurt, I’ve heard the same stories over and over, this place is much more than a lease! We’re being called everything under the sun right now, but I’ll never leave there’s to much history, to many good memories to much happiness! It’s not for all and i respect that, but it’s for me! VIVA!!

Hell yeah bro I Agree 100%

Comment

Beautiful pics, Mr. Fred, beautiful buck Too! Sent u a pm.

Comment

What's an avg cape running you guys? Taxidermist I have used in the past has one but he wants $150, seems high....

Comment

What's an avg cape running you guys? Taxidermist I have used in the past has one but he wants $150, seems high....

If you want a cape that resembles mexico deer they are going to be higher. That’s actually not a bad price

Comment

Gonna have to Crack that wallet open a little bit lol

Comment

If you don't want to go through the regs to get yours back over, you have to pay to play I have several Mexico capes from my days over there. If the cape is tanned, $150 is avg price for a big S Tx/N Mex cape.
                          You can always nego with taxi and tell him, "since cape I just bought is tanned, will you reduce the tanning fee on my mount" It might work

Comment

Gonna have to Crack that wallet open a little bit lol

It's fine. Jax wanted a shoulder mount from Gigi for Xmas anyways

Comment

It's fine. Jax wanted a shoulder mount from Gigi for Xmas anyways

Not to late to turn it into a pedestal long good by the tv when you walk in the front door [emoji2371]

Comment

Not to late to turn it into a pedestal long good by the tv when you walk in the front door [emoji2371]

Yeah right, any space available in my living room is taken my toys

Comment

Working...
                                X