Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any illegal sightings in south Texas this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any illegal sightings in south Texas this weekend?

With the caravan getting closer to our border everyday, and this being opening weekend, I figured a lot of people would be out in the woods in south Texas, I just wanted to see how many people on the green screen saw any illegals? I only say the border patrol helicopter fly over. Just curious

It's everyday down here. Saw a group of 5 walking non shalantly down 649 on Thursday near Thompsonville while bush hogging.. Not a care in the world. They didn't even ask for anything which was weird.

Comment

That is crazy

Comment

I’ve got trail cam pics of a few groups. I always have water and snacks in the truck in case I run across someone in need. I’ll take them to the highway if they want but no further.

Comment

Not this week but I did last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            I’ve got trail cam pics of a few groups. I always have water and snacks in the truck in case I run across someone in need. I’ll take them to the highway if they want but no further.
            Why do you feel the need to assist them? Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post

Because legal or illegal they are people and I’m not going to stand by and watch them suffer when I can do something to help. And I give them a ride to the highway if they are giving up or tired of suffering. It’s easier for the border patrol to find them if they are on the highway. I’ve talked to a few that are just absolutely done physically that want to be taken to the border patrol to be taken care of. When you’re walking through the brush it’s not too tough to get lost and in a bad situation.

Seems like a pretty silly *** question if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post

How did you become so callous to human life that you’re asking why I help someone in need just because they aren’t a citizen of this country? If your neighbor came stumbling into your house dehydrated and starving would you turn your back on him because he didn’t live there?? ****ing same thing. They are people, human ****ing beings same as you or me

Comment

How did you become so callous to human life that you’re asking why I help someone in need just because they aren’t a citizen of this country? If your neighbor came stumbling into your house dehydrated and starving would you turn your back on him because he didn’t live there?? ****ing same thing. They are people, human ****ing beings same as you or me
                  I'm totally against Illegal immigration, but I would do the same as you, and I would hope they would do the same for me if reversed.

Comment

Transporting and illegal alien can be seen as a crime.

Comment

Because legal or illegal they are people and I’m not going to stand by and watch them suffer when I can do something to help. And I give them a ride to the highway if they are giving up or tired of suffering. It’s easier for the border patrol to find them if they are on the highway. I’ve talked to a few that are just absolutely done physically that want to be taken to the border patrol to be taken care of. When you’re walking through the brush it’s not too tough to get lost and in a bad situation.

Seems like a pretty silly *** question if you ask me.
                      I’ve been in that situation before a time or to, and I did what you do. They are human beings and most would do as you did.
                      Please don’t let your guard down around them though. Know a guy that stopped to help a group, and would have been ambushed except for the Glock he keeps on him. A pistol inside the truck would have done no good.

Comment

It was just a simple question. Maybe I worded it wrong. I was curious as to your reasoning. And being ill or in need is different than a perfectly fine person just traveling. I thought maybe you wanted them off your place quickly due to hunting or whatever other reason. Geez....relax!

Comment

Back during the dog days of Summer, there were two young illegals walking along 755 that threw up the white flag & were likely very dehydrated...I stopped, backed up & set out several bottles of water maybe 40 yds away & man were they appreciative with the waves as I drove off. They looked a little long in the tooth & didn't care to engage. BP was right up the road & sure they wanted to get picked up & were apprehended. I personally cannot imagine how horrible death via exposure & happens a lot.

I doubt any of us down here will see added traffic from a sudden rush of illegals. The caravan is still a good way off & suspect most of them will be doing the POE process. I just don't think those wanting to really sneak in would be traveling via foot from central america. You need a bunch of $$$$ to pay the yotes & if they can afford that would be on a bus. They totally understand the dangers of trying to cross without paying. We are already over capacity in the valley processing OTM's.

Comment

I found this guy... or he found me while tracking a javi for this hunter. He had ZERO. We didn’t have any water (who does on a javi trip). Gave him some boxes of crackers and some soft drinks and pointed him to a water trough 200 yards away. Only words he knew in English were Corpus Christi
                            Attached Files

Comment

Lol I like the coors light there Low Fence

Comment

Working...
                              X